I wish there was a way to get more info

gophergv

Reaction score
If you are like me this time of year you are hitting refresh fairly often on this site to try and gain any morsel of info on how practice is going. Who looks good, hurt, bad, fast, slow, etc. How do you think we do versus other teams this time of year at getting updates?

Go Gophs

try Fringebowlteamblog.com, GopherIllustrated, and The Daily Gopher. I hear one of them as a pretty decent podcast too ;-)

You sounded good today oleboy41, I'm sure MV appreciates the help.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Feel free to post any feedback you have over on FBT so we can make it even better

Gopherillustrated has been taken over by Pantherhawk "November 27" and the whole board has pretty much degenerated into a feeding station for him. For some reason, nobody there has banned his new login... yet. Until that happens it is a bunch of trolling, and angry people responding to trolling (which encourages more trolling).

Gopherillustrated has been taken over by Pantherhawk "November 27" and the whole board has pretty much degenerated into a feeding station for him. For some reason, nobody there has banned his new login... yet. Until that happens it is a bunch of trolling, and angry people responding to trolling (which encourages more trolling).

I'll be honest, I forget that the general free boards even exist over there as about 98% of the posters are on the 2 premium boards which is where all the info is posted and the good, troll free discussions take place

Top Bottom