jp tokoto

keepit100

Reaction score
does anyone know if minnesota is showing any love for this kid. watched him a couple of weeks ago in wisconsin dells ,he is an absolute freak ,wow. also bronson kronig was there, he played against my son's squad .this kid can hoop ,lets get on the wagon!!!

does anyone know if minnesota is showing any love for this kid. watched him a couple of weeks ago in wisconsin dells ,he is an absolute freak ,wow. also bronson kronig was there, he played against my son's squad .this kid can hoop ,lets get on the wagon!!!

According to Rivals, Tubby has already offered Tokoto along with a dozen other schools.

JP is one of those prospects who can go where ever he wants, he literally has offers from any school he could want to attend. That said, he was recently qouted as saying the UNC, Duke, Kansas and UW have been recruiting him the hardest. At least one member of the UW staff, Bo in most cases, was at every one of Tokoto's games during the evaluation period. However, the rumors for some time now have had JP as a UNC lean, but Roy is also in on a couple other really good 2012 SFs. He has said that he will probably cut his list down next spring or summer, so it does not appear that an early commitment is in the works. I would expect the four schools mentioned above to be among his final schools, perhaps Marquette as well. I do not think Minnesota is very likely.

Though not as good as JP, Lacrosse Aquinas' Bronson Koenig looks like another great prospect in the Wisconson prep ranks. With Deonte Burton heading off to prep school, Koenig will be the top prospect in the state's 2013 class (he may have been anyway). Koenig was offered by UW in early June, and by Marquette during the event in the Dells mentioned in the original post. Bronson's dad is apparently a big Badger fan and wants his son to play in Madison. Unfortunately for UW, Roy Williams watched Koenig in the Dells and liked what he saw, so much so that he plans to visit Lacrosse this fall/winter to watch Bronson. UNC is said to be Bronson's "dream" school, so it could be a nervous recruitment for UW fans. Personnaly, I think he's a Badger unless Roy offers.

Top Bottom