The booyah network's hot team to watch

I love that whenever a non-flashy, statistically average, white QB leads a team to a 10-win season he becomes "heady" or "a born winner."

Of course Wisconsin is going to be a hot team this year.

Nobody's ever seen something cold melt down, have they?

I will be the first to admit I was completely wrong last year when I expected the slide endured by Wisconsin in '08 to continue, and go deep enough to create a vacancy at the head coaching position. It sure seemed logical at the time. But, Wisconsin did a nice job rebounding from '08 and they set themselves up for all the high expectations this year.

So, last year I was dead wrong using logic to assume they'd be bad. Perhaps this year I can be right using a rabbit's foot to hope they fall on their skunky faces.

I love it! Keep the Gophers as disrespected as possible. Let every opponent under estimate their upcoming game with the miserable Gophers. We've earned very little respect on the field and that's the only place you get it. Our coaches haven't yet demonstrated anything but the ability to sign a lot of 3 star recruits. I think this is going to be a special year for the Gophers but we haven't earned any bragging rights. Yet!

I love it! Keep the Gophers as disrespected as possible. Let every opponent under estimate their upcoming game with the miserable Gophers. We've earned very little respect on the field and that's the only place you get it. Our coaches haven't yet demonstrated anything but the ability to sign a lot of 3 star recruits. I think this is going to be a special year for the Gophers but we haven't earned any bragging rights. Yet!

special like 3 win special

special like 3 win special

GTFO of here you troll! why the hell are there so many badger and Iowa fans that feel the need to go on to other teams boards... I have never even thought of going on a rivals board.. stop supplementing your obviously unfulfilled life by going on rivals message boards and trolling to make your e-life feel good... Maybe if you played a OOC schedule that had a team even the top half of their division and you did not play both the bottom dwellers of the big 10 while also missing out on pen state people would actually think you winning this season was legit...you have one of the easiest schedules in the big 10, if we had your pansy ass schedule we would be thinkin big as well...so please leave our boards and dont come back...

Top Bottom