Watch the Officiating Tonight

Dr.Don

Reaction score
All borderline calls will go to Bucky. Badgers will push and shove, no calls. Gophers will work for position, and get called......Mark my word, Sportsfans.

Ha..........you sound like a guy who has watched a few Gophers-Badgers games over the years. You are 100 per cent correct on that one. Especially games in Madison. The referees have been very very kind to them over the years and it does tend to get pretty old after awhile.

can't say they costed us but have definately taken us out of games the past few years there. Bo Ryan's home court record can be attributed to that.

Dr.Don is right on with this one, but I'm not going to complain about it.

It'll just be up to the guys to put together that much more effort to overcome it. In my mind, how they handle this fact will go a long ways towards determining the outcome tonight.

Hofferette: Been there, done that. It is already starting. Gophers are screwed tonight.

The Badgers just play great defense. No need to whine about the officiating simply because they play the right way.

I thought the charge call on us (can't recall who) was pretty bad. #1 was doing the electric slide. :eek:

Otherwise, not terrible...

You mean like EVERY game in the Big 10? The home team always gets the calls.

Gophers: 0/0 at the line

Badgers: 7/8 at the line.

Tell me about it.

There is a reason the Badgers do so well in B10 play and crash in the tourney.

All borderline calls will go to Bucky. Badgers will push and shove, no calls. Gophers will work for position, and get called......Mark my word, Sportsfans.

I've seen worse, but yep, as we all figured. Whenever Becky got in trouble, there were the officials to bail them out. The Gophers can play defense? - just make sure DJ and Nolen are constantly in foul trouble for ticky-tack stuff that Landry does on every single play. The Badgers can score inside? - just make sure that the Badgers are allowed to push on defense and the Gophers aren't. The one single bad call that went our way, Bo Ryan looked like he was going to have a stroke. It's laughable, but disgusting for Big Ten fans that their teams have to put up with this shit in Madison all the time. It's bad enough the calls Wisconsin gets on other Big Ten teams' floors, but the coups they pull off in Madison are nearly criminal.

All that said, the Gophers allowed the refs to get to them and fell apart mentally in the first half, therefore maybe they didn't deserve to win anyway.

Wisky is good. Bo Ryan is good. Hoffarber is doing squat. Iverson looks scared. Nolen is out of control. These are all hurting us more than the refs.

Top Bottom