We have a visiter.

Is this another indication we are serious about running the ball? I think so. All the tailbacks should lineup to welcome him.

I really like this guy's tape. He gets to top speed quickly and doles out punishment to defenders who take him on. Listed as the #2 fullback in the country, anyone know if the Gophers are looking at him as a half or fullback?

It seems like we'll have a lot of recruits in town for the USC game. I would imagine Brewster is placing a great deal of importance on this game. It could be that elusive program changing win. Brewster could really make hay with it.

I really like this guy's tape. He gets to top speed quickly and doles out punishment to defenders who take him on. Listed as the #2 fullback in the country, anyone know if the Gophers are looking at him as a half or fullback?

Halfback.

I like that quickness from the fullback position, specifically on an inside trap.

Is he interested in USC? Haha. Hopefully we can land a good fullback that can open holes for our running game to really get going again. Then again, a reliable passing game would also open some holes too.

He is the second best running back in the country in and only a 3 star. This must be a bad year for RBs. I would suspect the second best running back in the country to be at least a 4 star.

He is the second best running back in the country in and only a 3 star. This must be a bad year for RBs. I would suspect the second best running back in the country to be at least a 4 star.

The lead post in this thread said he is rated the 3rd best fullback, not halfback - then someone said they think he is being recruited as a halfback.

The lead post in this thread said he is rated the 3rd best fullback, not halfback - then someone said they think he is being recruited as a halfback.

Whichever. I would think that the second best half back or full back in the country would at least be a four star.

Whichever. I would think that the second best half back or full back in the country would at least be a four star.

Rivals has him as the number two fullback and a three star. The number one rated fullback was Hunter Joyer, also a three star. Joyer is a verbal commit to Florida.

HB or FB, he'd be a nice commit.

Looks like Wisconsin is his leading candidate right now. I'm sure they are pitching him the idea of replacing John Clay. I agree with the earlier post that the USC game is huge for us this year. An upset could be truly game-changing event. We need something to replace the 1999 win over Penn State as our last "big win."

Since many schools in the country don't even utilize a FB, it's very rare that you'll even see a 4-star FB. Further, even the best FB in the country will only have a minimal impact in the grand scheme of things.

Top Bottom