Gopher nonconference sked final (minus Puerto Rico opponent)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Exhibition
11-2: Northeastern State
11-8: Winona State

Regular Season
11-12: Wofford
11-15: Siena
11-18, 11-19, 11-21: Puerto Rico Tip-Off
11-24: North Dakota State
11-29: Virginia
12-4: Cornell
12-8: at Saint Joseph's
12-11: Eastern Kentucky
12-15: Akron
12-23: South Dakota State

Exhibition
11-2: Northeastern State
11-8: Winona State

Regular Season
11-12: Wofford
11-15: Siena
11-18, 11-19, 11-21: Puerto Rico Tip-Off
11-24: North Dakota State
11-29: Virginia
12-4: Cornell
12-8: at Saint Joseph's
12-11: Eastern Kentucky
12-15: Akron
12-23: South Dakota State

Need 11 W from those 12 games.

SDSU?

My email today from the U says Wed. Dec 23, but the 23rd is a Thursday.

the official release says only 11 games with no SDSU. Are we for sure playing them?

Need 11 W from those 12 games.

That means we need to take down Siena and/or Virginia...not to mention have a really strong performance in PR. I don't know much about the 10-11' Siena team...who left/stayed on that team?

Gopher nonconference sked final (minus Puerto Rico opponent)

Per the University of Minnesota, the Gophers will play Western Kentucky in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The second opponent will be either Hofstra or North Carolina. The third opponent will be either Davidson, Nebraska, Vanderbilt or West Virginia, depending on the tournament results.

Bison v. Gophers 2010 Style

After a one year reprieve, NDSU and Minnesota will face one another again on the basketball court. Minnesota announced it's non-conference schedule today, the Bison will travel to Williams Arena, Wednesday, November 24th...TV and time will be announced at a later date. Saul Phillips told me Wednesday that he's hoping to announce full NDSU schedule by the week of the 16th

Should be a better showing by NDSU fans with the night before Thanksgiving.

After a one year reprieve, NDSU and Minnesota will face one another again on the basketball court. Minnesota announced it's non-conference schedule today, the Bison will travel to Williams Arena, Wednesday, November 24th...TV and time will be announced at a later date. Saul Phillips told me Wednesday that he's hoping to announce full NDSU schedule by the week of the 16th

Not enough hot sausage at WE Fest to keep you busy and off GopherHole?

So how many points will MN have to win by to avoid the "Well they are supposed to win, they should have won by more" excuse?

Where does this Gopher schedule rank amongst the already released schedules? (I believe Iowa, Penn St, and Purdue)

Where does this Gopher schedule rank amongst the already released schedules? (I believe Iowa, Penn St, and Purdue)

I don't know about other schools but as of now Michigan State is playing
(in Maui) Chaminade, Winner of Uconn vs Wichita State. Other side of the bracket is Kentucky, Washington, Virginia, Oklahoma

Confirmed games:
@Duke
Texas @ the Breslin
South Carolina
Syracuse @ the Gardens

That's all we know of for sure right now. Personally I think that's insane enough.

Top Bottom