Ahanmisi Has A Younger Brother Who Played Well In AAU This Summer

Reaction score
Jerrick Ahanmisi (Impact Basketball) – Older brother Maverick was a high-major recruit who ultimately signed to play for Tubby Smith at Minnesota, and by all accounts, the younger Ahanmisi is further ahead at this point. Blessed with good size for a combo guard, Ahanmisi is already knocking down jumpers off the bounce, and has clearly put in work with his handle. He’s near the top of the list for guards we’ve seen thus far.

He's In 2012 Class (Rated #6 Among SG In AAU Play This Summer)

6. Jerrick Ahanmisi (Impact Basketball)- I like Jerrick’s size, athleticism and ability to make plays. He handled the rock a lot of his club which is good for his development. He used his length to shoot over smaller defenders and hit the boards.

Hilarious. FOT must have meant **junior high** class of 2012.

FOT you crack me up! Take it easy on the Ahanmisi google searches. You should friend young Jerrik on facebook so you can keep tabs on him.

jarrick.jpg

FOT you crack me up! Take it easy on the Ahanmisi google searches. You should friend young Jerrik on facebook so you can keep tabs on him.

jarrick.jpg

I misread the meaning of 12. I don't do facebook.

I found this Ahanmisi looking for article on the Gopher one.

Jerrick Ahanmisi (Impact Basketball) –and by all accounts, the younger Ahanmisi is further ahead at this point.

Nobody else is concerned at this? We signed a guy who spent a year at a prep school, and there are junior highers out there better than him? Ouch.

Nobody else is concerned at this? We signed a guy who spent a year at a prep school, and there are junior highers out there better than him? Ouch.

You misread that. He is further along AT 12 than his brother was at that age.

Your post is almost as stupid as FOT's thread about a 12 year old kid.

Sorry, but how did you misread that?

Your post is almost as stupid as FOT's thread about a 12 year old kid.

Sorry, but how did you misread that?

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you, but that quote could be interpreted either way -- it is in the present tense.

and by all accounts, the younger Ahanmisi is further ahead at this point

The phrase "at this point" could mean relative points in their playing careers, or it could mean his younger brother is ahead of him now.Yes, I realize it is semantics and the intent of the author was what FOT pointed out...but after hearing the way he was playing at HP I wouldn't be surprised at anything. Yes, I misread it, but no need to be an ass.

Jerrick Ahanmisi (Impact Basketball) – Older brother Maverick was a high-major recruit who ultimately signed to play for Tubby Smith at Minnesota, and by all accounts, the younger Ahanmisi is further ahead at this point. Blessed with good size for a combo guard, Ahanmisi is already knocking down jumpers off the bounce, and has clearly put in work with his handle. He’s near the top of the list for guards we’ve seen thus far.

12 year old Jerrick... Your all over him FOT, keep us up to date!

Top Bottom