Who will lead the Gophers in scoring tonight?

Who will lead us in scoring vs Wisconsin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dingo

Reaction score
With all of this talk about our depth, and different scoring options I was wondering who everyone thinks will lead us in scoring tonight in Madison?

I think it would be nice to see Hoffarber and/or Busch light it up tonight. Busch seems to come through in tough road victories and Hoffarber is about due to start draining some threes.

I went with Hoffarber on this one. The Badgers play tough D and it's difficult to beat them off the dribble. We'll need to rely on discipline on the offensive end. Play within the system and be patient for the open look. I like Hoffarber's quick release, especially against a slower defender like Bohannon. I'm not expecting much out of Damien and Al tonight. Nolen will have his hands full on both ends of the court with Trevon Hughes. I would assume that Bo will put Landry on Damien, which might limit his production. If it's not Hoffarber hitting the open shot, I like Iverson or Sampson's ability down low. Other than Landry, the Badgers interior defense is soft. Nankivil is slow and looks lost. I don't think Leuer is capable of defending down low. Krabbenhoft could match-up against Johnson, slide Landry down low on one of the Tubby Towers, but I think DJ's athleticism gives him an edge on Krabbenhoft.

NOTE: This was just going to be a 2 sentence post, but it kept going and going...I realize why opposing coaches have a tough time dealing with our depth.

Hoff breaks out of his 'slump' big tonight. I predict 7 3's. :)

Typically he owns Northwestern, but I'll say Jamal has his big shooting night tonight instead of in Evanston on Sunday. It'll be Jamal loosening things up a little from the perimeter tonight. Hopefully it will help lead to a Gopher victory.

So... for the record, since we are playing a team from the 1930, the leading scorer gets what? 8 points? 11 if he's lucky?

if we are to win tonight, someone like Devron needs to progress from his Sunday performance and show up tonight in Madison. he's been improving a lot over the last 4 games; let's hope he continues on that path!

Carter will go tonight....Tubby has helped him along after his serious ankle injury early this season...PC is ready to rock and roll. GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Al is going to dominate tonight he will score 16 to lead the team in scoring. He will also have 8 assist and 5 rebounds.

Who Knows

And that's what I love about this team.

As long as they all play hard and come away with the win, the top scorer will only be revealed by viewing the box score (or if someone gets a career night like Hoffarber, Carter, Iverson, Bostick, Westbrook, Nolen, Johnson, Joseph, Busch, Abu Shamala...).

Team ball, team win -- GO GOPHERS!

Going with Al tonight.. 15pts..followed by Blake with 12.

Top Bottom