SP3 Article > Gophers Still Recruiting Chip Armelin Of Louisiana

Sounds like they do not think Otto or Mbwake or maybe neither will be on the roster.

Sounds like they do not think Otto or Mbwake or maybe neither will be on the roster.

Don't we have one scholly left for 2010? Or was that already given to Dawson?

Don't we have one scholly left for 2010? Or was that already given to Dawson?

They do, but that only leaves you with two for next year, I just don't think they would sign a last minute recruit in that situation. Especially when they already have a Shooting Guard for this class.

They do, but that only leaves you with two for next year, I just don't think they would sign a last minute recruit in that situation. Especially when they already have a Shooting Guard for this class.

These type of situations scare me a bit. I'd much rather they hold the scholarship for next year with the likes of Coleman, Oglesby and Tharpe on the radar.

Is it possible that a scholarship might just happen to pop up unexpectedly next year? The program is always a little more in flux than we care to acknowledge. White, Carter, Cobb, leaving for various reasons. Maybe Maverick, Elliot, Oto (if he gets in) or Austin eventually gets Cobbitis. Maybe someone has a great year and decides to leave early.

Marcus' tweet from an hour ago basically contradicts his blog from last night:

"I'm hearing that Gophers are probably going to wait on making a decision whether to bring in LA shooting guard Chip Armelin for next season."

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom