Weber talks about Floyd of Rosedale, sort of predicts Victory

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
From FBT Weber's thoughts on Floyd of Rosedale--http://fringebowlteamblog.com/?p=1487

“That’s a big one. That’s definitely a big one. It will be a big one for our whole entire state. Regardless of how the season goes, and this is true any given year, regardless of the season, our schedule or their schedule, that game will always be like our Super Bowl. It’s a big one for us. Playing for the pig, it’s a big deal for us. It’s not something I think anyone on our team or our fans take lightly. I know Iowa fans are excited to get up to our stadium and check it out, and try to buy out our tickets and make that thing, what’d they call it, ‘Kinnick North?’ But I know our fans are going to come out and support us and it’s going to be a battle. I can’t wait to be hoisting that pig up. It’s heavy. I know that. I can’t wait to have it. I’m not going to Joe Namath this thing. Not at all. I just know it’s going to be a great game.”

Great quote.

Weber Is Sush A Gentleman

Things are warming up! It sounds like time for some College Football.

Strong words for a quarterback that has put up atrocious numbers against the Hawkeyes over the last 3 years. Nonetheless, I look forward to this game more than any other. Go hawks!

Strong words for a quarterback that has put up atrocious numbers against the Hawkeyes over the last 3 years. Nonetheless, I look forward to this game more than any other. Go hawks!

You'll have to check out our new bathrooms!

Top Bottom