Phil Miller STrib blog: Iowa, Wisconsin among Big 10 favorites

Iowa and Wisconsin tend to struggle when they are picked to do great things. They are more dangerous when allowed to sneak up on teams.

Doesn't say much for the Big Ten if those two are picked for second and third. Especially Iowa after all the players they lost. I REALLY think the Gophers are going to surprise this year and finish in the top five and maybe as high as third.

Doesn't say much for the Big Ten if those two are picked for second and third. Especially Iowa after all the players they lost. I REALLY think the Gophers are going to surprise this year and finish in the top five and maybe as high as third.

God, I hope you're right.

it's so obvious...

... that i am sure this will never happen but the iowa/minnesota game should be played earlier and iowa/nebraska and minnesota/wisconsin become end of season rivals
posted by puck80 on Aug 2, 10 at 12:25 pm

I usually refrain from reading Star Trib's comments section...but I completely agree with this guy.

Actually they are both very good teams and Iowa has most of their key players returning. Next time maybe know what you are talking about. ;)
________
VAPOR LOUNGE

Top Bottom