What will be the outcome of the Gopher-Badger game?

What will be the outcome of tonight's Gopher-Badger Game?

• Badgers kill us

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Badgers barely squeak out a win

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Gophers barely squeak out a win

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Gophers win big

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other (Fill in the blank)

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

GopherLady

Reaction score
I've gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever thought we even had a chance going into the Kohl Center. I have a good feeling about this!

I think I'm still realistic, and know that even if we play a great game, our chances are slim, they rarely lose at home. I'd like to see what you all think going into tonight's game.

Nervous, but...

I have to admit that you called it precisely correct, GL! This is the first time I've been *looking forward* to competing with Becky in the BADGER HOLE in quite a few years. I'h hoping our depth and athletic ability wears down the Ryan "swing attack".

I feel good about the game tonight. I think it is going to be ugly, but we showed at Iowa we can win that type of game.

I read in another post that the line was WI by 8 -- if I were in Vegas I'd love to take that bet! I think it is going to be low scoring and close. Gophs by 3.

I'm always nervous for road games...except for the Iowa game last week because I felt like we matched up pretty well with them

When it comes to this game, I'm obviously more nervous. I think we can match up with the Badgers man-for-man. But when on the road, weird things always seem to happen and its those unforseen developments that concern me. Hopefully, we'll be ready to go.

But, if GopherLady is feeling good about this game, I think I'll go along with her!!!;):)

If GL feels good about it, I'm along with her. Gophers by 8.

If GL feels good about it, I'm along with her. Gophers by 8.

Haha! I also felt good about the 2005-06 season...and we know how that turned out. I really believed that our backcourt of Moe, Vince and Boone would make a splash like Illinois' did the year before with Head, Brown and Williams. Not so much ;)

I'd love a victory, and I think it's very possible, but it's been so long since we have won in Madison, I've learned to expect a loss.

the wonderful thing about this year is that we go into this game as fans truly not knowing the outcome. we may lose, but the very fact that we also could win is what's making this season so enjoyable!

I feel like the Gophs are sort of playing with house money. Clearly no experts are expecting a Gopher victory, and to some degree, you can understand why. At the same time, there is far more optimism from our end than any other time in the Kohl Center era. The boys are playing with a ton of confidence, which will hopefully translate into a good showing. It's a tough test, playing a solid team in a hostile environment, but I'm anxious to see how the Gophers respond.

GL...hahaha indeed. Now we have Tubby, back then we had good old what's his name. What a difference a real Coach makes, right?

yep, i consider this game a freeroll...GREAT if we win...if we lose, it wont hurt us too bad

This is a motto to live by...

expect the worst, hope for the best...

when you're a Gopher fan. It's the only way to get through these ups and downs.

I also agree with Malik and ML - this was not a game on our schedule that we needed to win, I think most of us expected a loss before the season.

It's a good thing we're a 2nd half team...hope the halftime adjustments were good!

Top Bottom