Pulley League Championship Game 1 Highlights

DC, Bostick, Royce and El-Amin overcame an early deficit to win by about 10 and force a rematch tomorrow night against the Wofford duo and Marshall Brown. Highlights from tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lazzkaAuWgA

Great job of getting this up so quickly, thank you!

A few notes on tonight - DC played really well, with passion - he actually got upset at the refs and during the game. It was nice to see - he hit a few nice 3's, pulled down some boards, and had at least one or two dunks. I'd say he really led his team to victory. Does anyone know who #11 on El Amin's Fish house was? He's a little guy - but he had some nice baskets, we were impressed.

Marshall Brown is solid - I felt like he wanted to win more than some of his teammates (Rundles excluded).

Wish I could attend tomorrow - they put on a nice experience tonight - had a pro singing the national anthem, were raising money for breast cancer with the programs, they even had music!

Dirty spin move by Zach Johnson in that second highlight. Anyone know where he's playing these days (assuming he is)?

I've only been to a few HP games... so is it best out of 3 since it says championship game 1? Are Royce, DC, and Bostick the only gopher- related players playing tomorrow? And what time is the game at? Thanks.

Dirty spin move by Zach Johnson in that second highlight. Anyone know where he's playing these days (assuming he is)?

I've only been to a few HP games... so is it best out of 3 since it says championship game 1? Are Royce, DC, and Bostick the only gopher- related players playing tomorrow? And what time is the game at? Thanks.
Zach has played in Iceland, not sure if he's going back there or somewhere else though.

It's a double elimination tournament so tomorrow nights game at 7 will be the final. And no there aren't any other gophers playing as team 123print.com's designated gopher Devoe Joseph is off playing for Canada in Europe.

Zach has played in Iceland, not sure if he's going back there or somewhere else though.

It's a double elimination tournament so tomorrow nights game at 7 will be the final. And no there aren't any other gophers playing as team 123print.com's designated gopher Devoe Joseph is off playing for Canada in Europe.

Or at least off with the team... he's only appeared in one game, and missed another the last time they played. I think their next game is tomorrow. :/

I'm starting to get a little worried about the severity of his injury and what it could mean for the upcoming season.. have only heard that it's 'minor', but I've heard that about other quad injuries that turn out to be something more.

Great job of getting this up so quickly, thank you!

A few notes on tonight - DC played really well, with passion - he actually got upset at the refs and during the game. It was nice to see - he hit a few nice 3's, pulled down some boards, and had at least one or two dunks. I'd say he really led his team to victory. Does anyone know who #11 on El Amin's Fish house was? He's a little guy - but he had some nice baskets, we were impressed.

Marshall Brown is solid - I felt like he wanted to win more than some of his teammates (Rundles excluded).

I have never been a big DC guy, but he has turned the team around... Him and Bostick's solid play.

The little guy #11 was a Minneapolis North kid, probably from 7 years ago, can't think of his name right now. (Tyler maybe).

If you haven't seen Brown play, go watch tonight. My money is on 123print tonight, they need to be smarter with the match-ups tho, Zack Johnson on RW?

His last name is Orr, I can't remember his first name - starts with a D. They call him "Bear". Has been playing in Europe.
if you go tonight, Tony is selling programs w/rosters.

His last name is Orr, I can't remember his first name - starts with a D. They call him "Bear". Has been playing in Europe.
if you go tonight, Tony is selling programs w/rosters.

He wasn't on the roster, along with a few other guys.

Number 11 is Deandre "Bear" Townsend. He hasn't been in Europe, the Orr on the program is a different person.

Yes, I was wrong. I thought I saw Bear in the Cities at games over the winter but that was a mistake on my part, it was in the spring. He has played in Germany.

And yes I know Germany is in Europe. What would message boards be without sarcasm?

Nice. Glad to hear he's playing somewhere (kind of). Thanks for the info.

From what I've heard and seen he wouldn't have made the 2nd or 3rd All-League team.

His story appears headed in a disappointing direction. Those of you that predicted that: 'he lacks the character and integrity to succeed' may have been correct. IMO Tubby would have really turned this kid arround but it seems that he was too far away from center for Tubby to even get a chance. If RW fails to capitalize on the gifts that God gave him, it won't be because others of us weren't hopeful for him.

Top Bottom