Bruce Barron

ESPN Scouts Inc lists Gophers among his Top 5 choices.

Where does it list us among his top 5? You're probably misunderstanding - the school listings on ESPN are just some schools posted on a website. If the kid says Minnesota is in his top 5, that's one thing,... but are you looking at some espn.com 'list'?

Nonetheless, search his name on the forum, we've talked about him. Don't know that there is anything new. If there is, definitely want to hear about it..

Where does it list us among his top 5? You're probably misunderstanding - the school listings on ESPN are just some schools posted on a website. If the kid says Minnesota is in his top 5, that's one thing,... but are you looking at some espn.com 'list'?

Nonetheless, search his name on the forum, we've talked about him. Don't know that there is anything new. If there is, definitely want to hear about it..

As I wrote, ESPN Scouts Inc lists Minnesota among his Top 5 schools. Their protocol is to list up to the Top 5 schools in order of preference as they THINK.

Read what I wrote, please. "ESPN Scouts Inc lists Gophers among his Top 5 choices."

As I wrote, ESPN Scouts Inc lists Minnesota among his Top 5 schools. Their protocol is to list up to the Top 5 schools in order of preference as they THINK.

Read what I wrote, please. "ESPN Scouts Inc lists Gophers among his Top 5 choices."

I read what you wrote - it inferred that he has a top 5 and that we're in it. If there is a kid with 12 schools on 'his list' and he says, 'I have no preference at this time', your website is still going to show 5 schools as those that he is considering, right? Does that mean they are in his 'Top 5'? Not at all.

I read what you wrote - it inferred that he has a top 5 and that we're in it. If there is a kid with 12 schools on 'his list' and he says, 'I have no preference at this time', your website is still going to show 5 schools as those that he is considering, right? Does that mean they are in his 'Top 5'? Not at all.

No, it doesn't. It says ESPN puts Gophers as one of his Top 5 schools. It infers nothing other than that.

No, it doesn't. It says ESPN puts Gophers as one of his Top 5 schools. It infers nothing other than that.

And that's incorrect - I don't believe ESPN put Minnesota as one of his top 5 schools. They listed Minnesota as a school he is considering. They only list 5. Being on that list of 5 does not mean that ESPN or anyone believes Minnesota is in his Top 5.

And that's incorrect - I don't believe ESPN put Minnesota as one of his top 5 schools. They listed Minnesota as a school he is considering. They only list 5. Being on that list of 5 does not mean that ESPN or anyone believes Minnesota is in his Top 5.

It's not. ESPN Scouts Inc list the 5 schools THEY THINK (not YOU think) are tops for the recruit, not just any 5 schools. Note the lack of alphabetical order.

Top Bottom