Is this actually BostickBrother?

biggieb45

Reaction score
I was just reading the article about Devron and it's interesting.

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/ci_11455672?nclick_check=1

Here is just part of the article:

"That wasn't the Devron we knew and were used to seeing," said Bostick's brother, David Billingsley, who runs the Above the Bar piano studio in Golden Valley. "I think he figured he was going to start right away, so he had to figure out his new role. After that, he knew he wasn't playing Tubby ball, and he finally figured that out. I think he's also feeling comfortable now and not so nervous."

Is this the same guy from the boards??

In regards to Devon, sounds like he's going to be pumped to play the BADgers and has a chip on his shoulder.

This part caught my eye:

Carter, who was Bostick's teammate when the Gophers discovered them both at a junior college showcase in Tulsa, Okla., in 2007, is looking forward to seeing Bostick dunk on somebody this year.

"You'll probably see it (tonight)," said Bostick, who is expecting family from South Carolina and Memphis to attend the Wisconsin game. "Hopefully, we can win and I'll have a good game, too."

Now wouldn't that be lovely.

That would be great. Then we could see Bo's 'i just saw a freaking ghost' face. I love that face because it means something didn't go becky's way.

Yes it is...

I was just reading the article about Devron and it's interesting.

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/ci_11455672?nclick_check=1

Here is just part of the article:

"That wasn't the Devron we knew and were used to seeing," said Bostick's brother, David Billingsley, who runs the Above the Bar piano studio in Golden Valley. "I think he figured he was going to start right away, so he had to figure out his new role. After that, he knew he wasn't playing Tubby ball, and he finally figured that out. I think he's also feeling comfortable now and not so nervous."

Is this the same guy from the boards??

In regards to Devon, sounds like he's going to be pumped to play the BADgers and has a chip on his shoulder.

this is BostickBro.

Top Bottom