Crazy night of Pulley Playoffs at the Sal

diddy3191

Reaction score
Well, there was a lot of action in the pulley Playoffs tonight. So, crazy that those that went only saw 1 and almost a 1/2 games.

First game we saw Sabes Foundation Beating up King Tut's Fortress 107-77 and Rodney provided the usual Highlight reel dunks. In fact one play I remember got the Pulley crowd to a loud array of boo's. Rodney was attempting a steal but the ref blew the whistle for a Foul on RW. Obviously, had the ref let it go the crowd would of been on there feet for another 360 show. King Tut's now has an elimination game to play thursday night.

The Second game is where things got interesting.

This featured El-amin's Fish house(Royce, Urule, Jacob Thomas, Bostick, and el-amin) vs. 123print.com(rundles, diggs, marshall brown, etc.). This was a very close back and forth game. Then in the 2nd quarter marshall brown I believe made a move to the basket in the half court set and had a shattering dunk. So, powerful that he broke the Rim and they had to call the game. Game will resume tomorrow night at 6:15. Below is what I had for an unofficial stat sheet.

Score was 32-31 I believe
Royce-1
Urule-10
Jacob thomas-5
Bostick-8
el-amin 8

Camron-10
Diggs-5

Maybe I will see everyone there tomorrow.

Thanks for the update! A shattered backboard is almost as good as seeing one of the classic fights break out.

Is the championship game on Thursday? The schedule only goes until thursday on the league's website, but is that the actual championship games or do they continue on into next week too? Thanks.

Clipped From Pulley Website

Tuesday, July 20
First round results from the Pro City Summer League Playoffs
By Errol Carlstrom

First Round:

Tuesday, July 20

The #2 seed went against the #7 seed tonight in the Pro City Playoffs and came away with a 107-79 win. The Sabes Foundation got a game high 31 points from Minnesota State’s Marcus Hill, followed by the Gopher’s Rodney Williams with 22 points. Other contributions in the victory: Rich Meltzer 12 points and Ken Maxey 11 points and 11 rebounds.

In the King Tutt’s Fortress’ loss, Dominique Dawson finished with 24 points and Brandon Frelix 17.

The 8:45 game between the El-Amin’s Fish House and 123Print.com was suspended in the second-quarter due to a broken backboard and will be continued tomorrow evening at 6:15.

Monday, July 19

In the first game of the 2010 Howard Pulley Pro City Summer League playoffs, the Errol Carlstrom Playaz took on and defeated J.M. Time 115-77, behind 32 points from Mike Muscala and 29 from Steve Essellink. Other Playaz contributions: Trevor Mbakwe 16 points, 8 rebounds and 5 blocked shots; Blake Hoffarber 16 points; Joe Scott 11 points; Mitch Ohnstad 7 points and 7 assists and Eric Stark 4 points.

For the Time, Joe Coleman scored 23 points, Isaiah Zierden 16, Marvin Singleton 15, Siyani Chambers 6, Zach Lofton 5, Darren Glover and Nick Latzke 4 points each and Drew Hansen 2.

In the nightcap, the Information Investors got by the Pat Madison Magic 101-91 behind 24 points from Jontae Koonkaew and 22 from Josh Figini. In the Magic’s loss Armond Battle scored 17 points.

Top Bottom