Minnesota has offered Tre Demps

98VQueens

Reaction score
Per Ryan James:

Minnesota has offered Tre Demps, a 6-foot-3 point guard who has had a nice July period already.

Marcus Tweets:

Demps, who is considering Harvard and Stanford, already visited Northwestern and raved its academics. But he said he has no clear favorite.

Texas PG Tre Demps expected to commit to a school soon & said the Gophers are "very, very, very involved" in a GopherIllustrated.com story.

i wouldn't get our hopes up though, looked at his fb to see if there was anything about the gophs offer, and it sounds like hes making his decision soon if not tonight. I don't see how his choice could be the gophs if he just got the offer and hes already ready to make a decision. God I feel like Lebron using that word. That word is now ruined along with the situation thanks to celebrities.

i wouldn't get our hopes up though, looked at his fb to see if there was anything about the gophs offer, and it sounds like hes making his decision soon if not tonight. I don't see how his choice could be the gophs if he just got the offer and hes already ready to make a decision. God I feel like Lebron using that word. That word is now ruined along with the situation thanks to celebrities.

Marcus Fuller at the Pioneer Press has another take on that and it sounds possible for the Gophs. I think that his dad will probably favor steering him to Tubby.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_15544659?nclick_check=1

I'm kind of puzzled on why Tubby hasn't offered chambers? maybe he is waiting to see how his junior season goes?

Much better fit at NW. Wouldn't sweat this one at all.

I'm not sweating the loss of the player but doesn't it seem like were often late to the table with offers. The staff must have liked this kid because it sounds like they recruited him hard but when you come into the game late you better have more to offer then the worst facilities in the Big Ten.

I'm not sweating the loss of the player but doesn't it seem like were often late to the table with offers. The staff must have liked this kid because it sounds like they recruited him hard but when you come into the game late you better have more to offer then the worst facilities in the Big Ten.

Few knew about him until he "blew up" this summer.

Still not clear on this one. Is he gone or is that speculation?

Top Bottom