TM status.

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
"forth time is a charm" assuming he means forth school as in Memphis, well thanks for trying to play Trevor, you handled it in a very mature manner. Bad news, next year will be hard to watch, good news this means we can now land Coleman, Jesperson, Oglesby, Moats, and Travis and possibly more if Oto can't be cleared.

"forth time is a charm" assuming he means forth school as in Memphis, well thanks for trying to play Trevor, you handled it in a very mature manner. Bad news, next year will be hard to watch, good news this means we can now land Coleman, Jesperson, Oglesby, Moats, and Travis and possibly more if Oto can't be cleared.

Let's not jump the gun here...

Actually, it would be 7 schools in 7 years if you count high school. This guy is the Milton Bradley of college basketball....

Reading way too much in to a quote, could easily have to do with trial delays. The recruits you mentioned do not appear to combine to make a top 4-5 Big Ten recruiting class, so I don't know how that would constitute good news.

Yeah, you are definitely jumping WAY too far ahead of yourself. For all you know he could have been talking about the 4th date he went on, the 4th time trying to call his mom, his 4th time trying to take a dump after being constipated, etc.

Although the only thing the name Trevor Mbakwe means to you is Gopher basketball, there is much more to his life than Gopher basketball.

his 4th time trying to take a dump after being constipated, etc

Really? This was the example that popped into your mind?

well actually to add to the speculation, his girlfriend, had a wall post a few days ago saying go U of M, and someone said does that mean minnesota or memphis, and she said that is the million dollar question (sounds hella stalkerish but since i read this thread i had to check out what was going on)...so to me it seems like it's a school decision...whatever the case, i hope trev does what he thinks is best for him and his family

If he ever does decide to try to go to Memphis, then it will get ugly with Tampering charges

FWIW, on the Sports Huddle, Tubby mentioned him along with Al Nolen as a key player they were getting back. They didn't ask him specifically about the transfer rumors but they did bring up the trial delays, etc.

FWIW, on the Sports Huddle, Tubby mentioned him along with Al Nolen as a key player they were getting back. They didn't ask him specifically about the transfer rumors but they did bring up the trial delays, etc.

That sounds encouraging. With those two back it could be an entertaining year.

Marcus' latest tweet:

"I'm hearing that Georgia Tech is looking like it might be the leader now for Trevor Mbakwe if he can get a waiver to play elsewhere."

Go Gophers!!

Marcus' latest tweet:

"I'm hearing that Georgia Tech is looking like it might be the leader now for Trevor Mbakwe if he can get a waiver to play elsewhere."

Go Gophers!!

I'm not sure where he heard that, but I did just talk to Trevor and he did say that he has no leaders right now, and that he has not even visited Georgia Tech - Memphis, is the only school he's visited up to this point.

Also, if you attend Howard Pulley this week, you will probably get to see him play, his finger is healing well, and he hopes to be back this week.

Top Bottom