Quick Pulley Rundown 7-8

jmag21

Reaction score
I was only there for the second game, between Cam Rundles and Blake Hoffarber. Here are some brief notes:

- The kids from my alma mater looked good. I think Jeremy Sutherland wouldn't be a bad role player for the Gophers, and Zach Johnson would have added some value as well. Always nice to see Carleton represent. I think they have a good chance to do well in the MIAC again this year.

- Mike Muscala didn't look as good as the last time I saw him. The Hamline kid guarding him did a pretty good job.

- Rosefelt was dominant. That kid's a great player. He was taking Emory to the hole time after time.

- Emory's ridiculously athletic, and had some huge dunks, but that's about it.

- Number 13 for Hoffarber's team was trash-talking incessantly with Rundles, which is always fun. I love Rundles' game. He didn't play great in this game, although his Wofford running mate got to the hole at will.

- Hoffarber was definitely on. He was knocking down threes from all over.

- Eric Stark from Grand Rapids had some okay moves. I'd say he looks more like a Wade Hokenson walk-on than a Dusty Rychart walk-on at this point though.

Eric Stark- I think he might be a pleasant surprise in another year.

I personally enjoyed some of the old St. Thomas - Carlton rivalry continuing, particularity Zack Johnson - Rosefelt.

Royce White- Terrible night, put in his usual 60% effort... never seen him look worse.

Player of the night was Jake Thomas who put up nearly 50 points. His team relied on him for offence and he did it vs. quality players like Jermaine Davis.

You are right on about Mike Muscala, he has played well, didn't show much last night.

- Number 13 for Hoffarber's team was trash-talking incessantly with Rundles, which is always fun. I love Rundles' game. He didn't play great in this game, although his Wofford running mate got to the hole at will.
Rundles and Jamar Diggs always put on a pretty good show. #13... was that Tyler Nicolai of St. Thomas?

Top Bottom