The word is out on Royce White

haha. I think it was 2 months ago where I said RW would never play in the state of IOWA, i guess I was wrong. I could care less though :). surprised Hoiberg let that joker on the team.

god loving hoiberg let anti Christ royce on his team, the conservatives must be going crazy right now.

Once he is in the arms of that hip-hop crazy Iowa crowd he will be a model student and player.

Let's wait and see if he ever actually plays... odds are still against him.

Just in case you're too lazy to click like I usually am, this is the post:
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Royce White
I have been told by "a little eagle" and confirmed that the hot "soon not to be a rumor" via Shooter that Royce White is going to Iowa State.

This has gotta be wrong. I was already told that he was going to Minnestoa.....err UCLA....err Minnesota....err Kentucky....whatever.

Hoiberg preformance has been impressive. He is doing an outstanding job recruiting. Iowa State may be very competitive on a National level in a couple of years. I would say in his first two months on the job he has far eclipsed Tubby as far as recruiting goes.

Hate to mention this, but while the location may have changed, has the person changed?

Hoiberg preformance has been impressive. He is doing an outstanding job recruiting. Iowa State may be very competitive on a National level in a couple of years. I would say in his first two months on the job he has far eclipsed Tubby as far as recruiting goes.

:confused:

Tubby signed two straight Top 20 rated classes then a underrated class with several talented players.

Hoiberg hasn't done that (yet).

Hate to mention this, but while the location may have changed, has the person changed?

Exactly. I hope this isn't true but the "winner" of the Royce White sweepstakes will turn out to be the loser unless he has changed. if a player isn't dependable you are better off not having him regardless of ability. I would love to see Royce on court in maroon and gold but only a changed Royce White. There is no doubt that Tubby would have long since taken him back if he sensed that Royce had made a real change.

I wish Coach Hoiberg the very best. He seems like a terrific person. But to suggest any comparison with Coach Tubby? That is the height of absurdity.

"god loving hoiberg let anti Christ royce on his team, the conservatives must be going crazy right now."

I'm for the most part conservative, and I'm certainly not going crazy. Count me in the camp that is/will be quite happy if Royce ends up in Ames. He'll officially be out of our hair.

Best of luck to Fred, by all accounts a class act, and to Royce, who if he has any smarts will learn something from The Mayor.

I'm guessing he's referring to the conservatives in Iowa. Interesting comment. Maybe I'm wrong.

"god loving hoiberg let anti Christ royce on his team, the conservatives must be going crazy right now."

I'm for the most part conservative, and I'm certainly not going crazy. Count me in the camp that is/will be quite happy if Royce ends up in Ames. He'll officially be out of our hair.

Best of luck to Fred, by all accounts a class act, and to Royce, who if he has any smarts will learn something from The Mayor.

How so?

So Hoiberg in 2 months has landed 4 4 star recruits, RWjr, Devoe, Sampson, Mbakwe
1 5 star Royce like 6 3 stars? I'm sorry but Hoiberg has only landed Godfrey and like 2 other people, the rest were previous commitments from ISU former coach, Hoiberg has done almost nothing yet. He hasn't even coached 1 season in the ncaa yet

I could be wrong, but I don't think White will be headed to Ames.

As per Hoiberg, he has a long way to go to be successful, but he signed a nice transfer in Babb, a nice transfer in Jake Anderson and got a verbal from a tough Texas guard in Odunsi for 2011 so far. Not knocking the doors off, but off to a solid start.

Top Bottom