????????

I was at class, so I can only go by JohnnyGopher and other's updates. I'm surprised this didn't make the board - Trevor got injured. He hurt his finger and was taken to the hospital, he dislocated his finger in 2 places. I wish him a very quick recover - feel bad for him :(

JG also said that all the Gopher media was in attendance, however, none of the Gophers (other than Trevor) showed up tonight. That's probably why there were no updates.

Blake was there also- but with a forgettable 0-for performance. every shot was deadon but short.
Trevor got there a little late, looked great, even hit a couple mid-range jumpers then hurt his finger catching a pass.

According to GI, Trevor "dislocated his finger in two places trying to grab a ten foot Blake Hoffarber fastball and the injury was called the worst finger dislocation some veterans courtside had ever seen."

That sounds nasty.

Better it happens now than later (if he's acquitted or case is dropped).

Very disappointed....

in the Gophers/staff/pulley staff. They should know that most of the people who attend these things are there to see the Gopher players, especially the new ones. (Yes it is very good basketball regardless)

The rumor circulating was that they didn't have a ride.....c'mon are we to believe no one could give them a ride??

Then to see Trevor get injured and basically be in agony looking in vain for a trianer (none present I guess) Finally someone gave him a ride to the hospital.

I am a veteran observer of the summer league, and I know the rosters are subject to change, but a better effort needs to be made in many areas.

This operation is starting to look very lax.

The Gopher players probably have to be careful on who they accept a ride from-- that could be a NCAA violation. They don't give anything to the team that wins the HP league for that reason. Even a t-shirt that says champion would be a violation because not everyone gets one.

Top Bottom