Howard Pulley 6-29

jmag21

Reaction score
I only caught the end of the first game and the second game. The first game involved a bunch of high schoolers who got schooled by Ohnstad's team. I just saw the end of the blowout, so I didn't see much. In the second game, Royce's team faced Devoe's team, only Devoe wasn't there. Cam Rundles and his teammate from Wofford dominated early. They scored 45 points in the first quarter, but tapered off from there. Here are some thoughts:

- Wofford's guards looked good. Rundles is hilarious, and was trash-talking with spectators the whole night. Plus, he and the other kid can shoot the lights out, plus get to the hole. I'd like to have them on the Gophers.

- The Carleton boys (from my alma mater), Zach Johnson and Jeremy Sutherland looked pretty good, especially Sutherland who sunk some deep threes. I liked them a lot. The kid from Hamline blocked a ton of shots, including a few of Royce's.

- There was some dude from Missouri and a guy named Emory from Howard. They both were flying high. The Mizoo player was probably the player of the night. He had some ridiculous throwdowns. Emory had a couple highlight reel alleyoops as well.

- Royce White looked in bad shape and slow. He couldn't hit any shots, but he rebounded and passed well.

- Jake Thomas looked great. I really wish we had him on the team. In fact, he was one of several guards I'd rather have than Ahanmisi. Thomas was shooting well and going to the hoop well.

-Nobody else on that team really stood out to me. There was a dude from Patrick Henry who was trash talking the whole game, but he didn't do much. Other than that, like I said, not much.

I only caught the end of the first game and the second game. The first game involved a bunch of high schoolers who got schooled by Ohnstad's team. I just saw the end of the blowout, so I didn't see much. In the second game, Royce's team faced Devoe's team, only Devoe wasn't there. Cam Rundles and his teammate from Wofford dominated early. They scored 45 points in the first quarter, but tapered off from there. Here are some thoughts:

- Wofford's guards looked good. Rundles is hilarious, and was trash-talking with spectators the whole night. Plus, he and the other kid can shoot the lights out, plus get to the hole. I'd like to have them on the Gophers.

- The Carleton boys (from my alma mater), Zach Johnson and Jeremy Sutherland looked pretty good, especially Sutherland who sunk some deep threes. I liked them a lot. The kid from Hamline blocked a ton of shots, including a few of Royce's.

- There was some dude from Missouri and a guy named Emory from Howard. They both were flying high. The Mizoo player was probably the player of the night. He had some ridiculous throwdowns. Emory had a couple highlight reel alleyoops as well.

- Royce White looked in bad shape and slow. He couldn't hit any shots, but he rebounded and passed well.

- Jake Thomas looked great. I really wish we had him on the team. In fact, he was one of several guards I'd rather have than Ahanmisi. Thomas was shooting well and going to the hoop well.

-Nobody else on that team really stood out to me. There was a dude from Patrick Henry who was trash talking the whole game, but he didn't do much. Other than that, like I said, not much.

Carlos Emmory played on NJCAA championship team at Howard JuCo in Texas. He's a MN native.

Top Bottom