Name the skill that each player needs

march madness

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to name the one skill that would help each player and in turn the team to achieve its most next season.

Joseph-I'd say a second move besides the beautiful step back jumper.
Hoffarber-driving ability
Nolen-tie between finishing a drive and a simple bounce pass into the post player.
Trevor-a good lawyer
Sampson-an older brother to toughen him up.
Iverson-quicker feet
Rodney-willingness to take the ball to the hole and practice doing it.

**This team compared to last year? Better rebounding team. Slower on defense, less depth. Will miss Westbrook hot hand at times, but will have better chemistry without him also. I think Dj defense and Carter's enthusiasm will be the toughest replacements. I think Nolen and the Hoff will have to step up and speak up next year.

I would expect Devoe and Blake to be this team's co-captains. However, I'm hopeful Williams -- with the possible exception of Devoe -- will be our most important player.

Unless Iverson in the Big 10 tourney was a fluke, he will be our most important player next year.

Or if Hoff develops a 3 right off a dribble, especially a lateral dribble, he will be the biggest impact player next year. Pretty tough for anyone to do well though from 3 land. He had a couple last year so maybe he is motivated to work on it.

I ran this same question by several weeks ago, with little success.

Blake - creating space for his shot, less reliance on spot-up 3s
Sampson III - acquire Iverson's toughness around rim
Iverson - acquire Sampson's agility around rim (throw in the hook shot)

The skill each player needs? Perfect everygame on Field Goals and Free Throws. Hustle after and get every loose ball. Get every rebound. Play perfect defense on his man. We win every game 199 - 0.

Top Bottom