Question: Undrafted Big Ten Players

figi

Reaction score
What is next for Big Ten players like Michigan's Harris and Sims? Forinstance, who has been invited to play in the summer league in Vegas? Can any of the player who opted for the draft end up back in the Big Ten?

as for the 2nd part of the questions...i'm pretty sure they have to remove their names from the draft before it happens, like a month before or so...

as for the 2nd part of the questions...i'm pretty sure they have to remove their names from the draft before it happens, like a month before or so...

As a side note to these two not getting drafted: That has to be food for thought for any Gopher who thinks they are heading for the league someday considering that Harris and Sims ate us up last year. These were two pretty good players still not deemed NBA ready by GMs. We have got a ways to go in terms of talent. That's not to say the Gophs can't be a good team but they've got work to do.

talked to someone with the wizards who said they really like Raymar Morgan and that he had a great workout for them and they would like to sign him to there summer league team.

I think I read that Manny Harris is on the Cavaliers summer roster.

I think I read that Manny Harris is on the Cavaliers summer roster.

Cleveland Cavaliers Summer League Roster

PG - Pooh Jeter

SG - Christian Eyenga, Manny Harris

SF - Danny Green, Tasmin Mitchell

PF -

C -

Coach -

Cleveland Cavaliers Summer League Schedule - 7/13 vs D-League, 7/14 vs Phoenix, 7/16 vs Chicago,

Top Bottom