Whos goin to Detroilet?

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
My guess is Oregon State goes to the Rose Bowl, putting USC in Sugar and knocking out Brutus. Im sure the balmy 5 degree weather will be a vacation from Minnesota. LOL. I cant imagine how bad we get smoked by Ball State if we play them.

You have actually been a gopher football? Most only dream of such an existence.

After tonight, it's clear more than anything we need another month of practice more than any one location over another.

With Utah's win it is perhaps unlikley that Ball State will get a BCS bid, but I sure hope they find some way to put them in a better bowl then the Motor City Bowls against our pathetic selves. They will be a top 12 BCS team by the end. They deserve so much better then that. To say nothing of the fact that they will kick the crap out of us. Getting the crap kicked out of you by a MAC school in the Motor City Bowl. What a fitting end to the season.

I was certain!

I was certain that I would travel and support our Gophers "no matter what bowl" they get into! Well, after the last four weeks, I'm not so sure that I want to go to Detroit immediately after Christmas Day. Let's face it, going to where Santa lives is not exactly the plan or hope!

Who knows...I do have family in Detroit, but it would truly be a waste of my time and money to see us getting beat by a MAC team when I can do that at the comforts of my own home!

Top Bottom