Coach Anderson has got to GO!

gold04

Reaction score
Coach Anderson has never made it to the College World Series or even to Super regions in the 30 years he has coached. He's got to go! Coach Seibert won 3 National titles and I think took us to the College World Series 5 times.

Just kidding! Coach Anderson has been the most consistent coach at the U. Even the baseball junkies on Rivals National Baseball Message Board feel the U program might be heading to another level.

Last year I said if Macallum and Decker came back for this year we would contend for the CWS. This years run without those two and Gominsky out proved that point. Plus Anderson said not having Knutson catch the first 20 games of the season added to this years slow start.

Next year we won't have Kvas or Rosin but will be a very good team. Will we make it to the CWS? If Kvas and Rosin stayed then of course we would have a great shot. Even without those two, next years team has the potential to be the best team Anderson has ever had. Anderson said we played a lot of young position players, who will only be better next year. The key to the whole thing will be Big Scott Maytas. If he stays with the U, then next year could be a special team. I really think he's the key to the whole thing.

Without Big Scott forget about the CWS, with him we at least have a shot.

Top Bottom