Royce Playing In The Pulley League

Reserve

Reaction score
Myron tweeted a few minutes ago that..

Royce White playing for JM Time in Howard Pulley summer league, which begins tonight, according to the league's founder, Rene Pulley.

6/21 7:00 pm El-Amin Fish House vs J.M. Time
8:45 pm 123PRINT.COM VS Information Investors Group

It's neva over with Royce. Neva!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-hahahahaha!

I wonder if a certain, slippery, spectator, will be in town one of these days to watch him?

what other gophers are playing tonight. I can't seem to find rosters with team names attached.

what other gophers are playing tonight. I can't seem to find rosters with team names attached.

I wasn't either. However, for what it's worth, Blake and Trevor's team is not playing tonight at all.

Who is running the point on Royce's team? J-strings

At least he hasn't quit the sport yet. Where ever he ends up, at least he is starting to take some initiative. I seem to remember that, yes:

He quit the gophers.

this we know Royce is smarter then Myron. So is there a chance he is just feeding bs info about him going to Kentucky to make Myron look dumb again. I really hope so, because that would be funny as hell.

Okay, fine. But when is the next YouTube "Exclusions with Royce" dropping?

Royce just played... He's yapping with Myron right now

Royce, dev, Khalid etc's el Amin fish house easily beats Joe Coleman and June miller time

have not seen devoe or mo or Carlos Emory, all who are on 123print who plays next

Royce just played... He's yapping with Myron right now

Royce, dev, Khalid etc's el Amin fish house easily beats Joe Coleman and June miller time

have not seen devoe or mo or Carlos Emory, all who are on 123print who plays next

Not that I care too much but how did royce play?

Not that I care too much but how did royce play?

Just got back as Devoe wasn't playing so i didn't stick around for the second game, but Royce looked talented, but rusty. Id estimate 18 points, 12-15 boards. He was a monster on the glass.

Royce was a man against a bunch of boys tonight as Royce played the high schoolers. Royce was very out of shape and it showed especially in the second half where he would walk down the court. Royce is sporting a mohawk but he did show up in his gopher shorts and shoes. FWIW.

During practice Royce had trouble hitting any shots and although he made a couple of spin moves leading to baskets during the game, Joe Coleman and company out played Royce. In my opinion, I would take Joe Coleman over Royce. Coleman can fly and Coleman might have been the leading scorer during this game. Coleman does need to get stronger, but he is a gamer and he was hustling the whole game. His hang time is almost up there with Rodney Williams.

Tomorrows games has most of the incoming gophers freshman playing with Nolan and Iverson in the first game I believe. Start time is 7:00.

Royce was a man against a bunch of boys tonight as Royce played the high schoolers. Royce was very out of shape and it showed especially in the second half where he would walk down the court. Royce is sporting a mohawk but he did show up in his gopher shorts and shoes. FWIW.

During practice Royce had trouble hitting any shots and although he made a couple of spin moves leading to baskets during the game, Joe Coleman and company out played Royce. In my opinion, I would take Joe Coleman over Royce. Coleman can fly and Coleman might have been the leading scorer during this game. Coleman does need to get stronger, but he is a gamer and he was hustling the whole game. His hang time is almost up there with Rodney Williams.

Tomorrows games has most of the incoming gophers freshman playing with Nolan and Iverson in the first game I believe. Start time is 7:00.

True, Royce was to big for the High schoolers he was playing. He appeared to have no hops what so ever. He looked like he was nailed to the floor at times. He shot free throws pretty well and he had lots of put backs ( after missing some layups).

Howard Pulley

The games are free and there is usually someone selling an updated roster there for a couple of bucks. Usually if you have 3-4 players you want to see in an upcomming game, 1 or 2 will show. So don't expect half the players to be there. The games are usually competitive. They usually all have good guards, the better teams have good big men too.

It's an all star game of sorts. Not a ton of defense, lots of ball hogging. But it's a chance to see improvement from some players. Some guys like Esslink look awesome here and then did nothing for the gophers. Some like Damien didn't put up big numbers here when I saw him, but did a lot of little things to make the gophers succeed.

That's a lotta "Colemans.";)

Top Bottom