Summer ball?

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
Anyone know when and if the gophers are playing in the howard pulley pro am? Also, when do they start play in canada? And lastly, anyone know if Mbakwe is practicing w the team at these events?

PRO AM

The Pro Am Starts On the 21st and there is a good chance that there will be Gophers playing in the event as there always has been in past years.

Anyone know when and if the gophers are playing in the howard pulley pro am? Also, when do they start play in canada? And lastly, anyone know if Mbakwe is practicing w the team at these events?

Dude, you posted twice in the Canadian Schedule thread.:) "The Gophers basketball team will play three preseason games in Canada against Canadian universities -- Sept. 2 at British Columbia, Sept. 3 at Trinity Western and Sept. 5 at Victoria. They will have exhibition games to open the season at home against Northern Oklahoma and Winona State; their non-conference home games are against Wofford, Siena, North Dakota State, Virginia, Cornell, Eastern Kentucky, Akron and South Dakota State."

Dude, you posted twice in the Canadian Schedule thread.:) "The Gophers basketball team will play three preseason games in Canada against Canadian universities -- Sept. 2 at British Columbia, Sept. 3 at Trinity Western and Sept. 5 at Victoria. They will have exhibition games to open the season at home against Northern Oklahoma and Winona State; their non-conference home games are against Wofford, Siena, North Dakota State, Virginia, Cornell, Eastern Kentucky, Akron and South Dakota State."

You must have me confused with someone else. I know nothing about the schedule hence the post.

You must have me confused with someone else. I know nothing about the schedule hence the post.

This is hilarious. I went and checked and you did post twice in the Canadian schedule thread. To make it more hilarious, you actually quoted the poster that reminded you of your posts in that thread...in one of your posts in that thread. Not meant to pick on you, just found it funny.

This is hilarious. I went and checked and you did post twice in the Canadian schedule thread. To make it more hilarious, you actually quoted the poster that reminded you of your posts in that thread...in one of your posts in that thread. Not meant to pick on you, just found it funny.

ok that is funny. Just looked at it as well. Guess I forgot. My main reason for the post was hp pro am league anyways though.

go gophs

ok that is funny. Just looked at it as well. Guess I forgot. My main reason for the post was hp pro am league anyways though.

In my world, if the worst thing that I do or the worse thing that happens to me in a day is forget something I read on the Hole, that is a pretty good day !

:D

All the Gophers are on rosters for Pulley but that doesn't always mean they will play. Trevor is on the same team as Blake but no guarantee he will play.

Top Bottom