ESPN U Announcers

TABinMO

Reaction score
I thought the ESPN U announcers for the games in the Fullerton regional were outstanding. What do you think?

Really? I was only able to catch one of the games this weekend, but Morgan Ensberg was terrible I thought. He knows baseball, but he made some very dramatic statements. On numerous occasions he made bold statements like "that was the best play I have ever seen" "That was one of the best change-ups I have ever seen"

I am drawing a blank on his eaxct statements and what he specifically was talking about, but you get the point.

Really? I was only able to catch one of the games this weekend, but Morgan Ensberg was terrible I thought. He knows baseball, but he made some very dramatic statements. On numerous occasions he made bold statements like "that was the best play I have ever seen" "That was one of the best change-ups I have ever seen"

I am drawing a blank on his eaxct statements and what he specifically was talking about, but you get the point.

He also said Geason would be drafted in the top 3 rounds next year.

haha, I missed that, but someone did tell me they heard that too. No offense to Kyle, I actually like him quite a bit as a player, and he did make some strides at the plate this year, but he has a long way to go to be a 3rd round draft pick.

Overall I thought they were good, considering the tools that they have. Ensburg knows a lot, but needs to learn how to deliver his knowledge to the audience. I find that pretty typical on ESPNU. These guys have to learn somewhere if they want to stay in the business.

In addition, they had nothing but great things to say about Minnesota; the school, the baseball program, and the cities. It was nice to hear that.

Top Bottom