Just a General Question ????

Oldgopheralum

Reaction score
Gopher Basketball has produced some good talent, some have went on to play in the NBA and Europe and other surrounding countries, so what are the other guys doing today? Can anyone tell me some guys that went on to own business or became vice presidents and ceo's? I am just curious because i see alot of former Gophers around Minneapolis and always wonder what is he doing today?

Go GOPHERS

Gopher Basketball has produced some good talent, some have went on to play in the NBA and Europe and other surrounding countries, so what are the other guys doing today? Can anyone tell me some guys that went on to own business or became vice presidents and ceo's? I am just curious because i see alot of former Gophers around Minneapolis and always wonder what is he doing today?

Go GOPHERS

It's a great question.

I read a link on here a few months ago about Jon Williams. He has a very impressive engineering job. I think, but I'm not sure, that Randy Carter and Ariel McDonald have successfully invested in real estate. Lee Hutton, who played on the football team, practices law. Not sure about anybody else.

some probably slang. So they kind of run their own business.

Top Bottom