stoudemire = 292 total yards!!!

he is the only one that seemed to have any heart tonight

It's too bad that he never got a return TD this season...he was one guy away from breaking one so many times.

It's too bad that he never got a return TD this season...he was one guy away from breaking one so many times.

I'm with you. Looking ahead to next year he is a guy who could do great things.

Troy

Seemed like as things went wrong he only became more determined.

I'm looking forward to next seeing him in whatever bowl we get and the next 3 years afterward.

Go Gophers!

Troy has been one of my favorite players all year. I appreciate the effort he showed all game and it is a shame that he didn't house one all year. He seriously had about 5 this year where he was one move away from going the distance.

Troy has been one of my favorite players all year. I appreciate the effort he showed all game and it is a shame that he didn't house one all year. He seriously had about 5 this year where he was one move away from going the distance.

I think he had about five tonight!:eek:

Why doesn't he return punts too? Sherels really hadn't done anything all year punt returning and doesn't strike me as being nearly as electrifying as stoudermire.

Just guessing but maybe Stoudemire has a tough time judging and catching punts. Returning kicks is much easier than punts.

That is true. That very well may be a possibility. If that is the case, hopefully he improves on that area. I like the way he hits the hole at full speed instead of dancing around (even though he did do that a couple times tonight)

Top Bottom