Minnesota @ Cal St Fullerton Game thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
Minnesota win and we in the Super Regionals. CSF is up on New Mexico 11-3. so it looking like, this will be the Matchup for tonight.

Phil Isaksson will take the mound for Minnesota.

I'm getting ESPNU on my ESPN2 channel. Watched the last two innings of Calst-Full vs New Mex. I hope this stays on until one or two this morning!!

At the very least, I get to brag to LSU fans that the Gophers' baseball season lasted longer than the Tigers'. :clap:

NOoo!! Ten o'clock arrives and they bumped me from college baseball to drag racing!! Boo!!

Well, now that i can't watch, i've decided to go to sleep. Goodnight and Go Gophers!! Beat the Titans!!

I;m out of state, what's the score? I've only seen 3-0.

One of the posters on the Star Tribune tried to claim he was knowledgable of college baseball and claimed it was shameful to lose a game to a school as lowly as Cal State Fullerton. He obviously knows nothing about college baseball.

Evidently, splitting your first two games vs. a team that hasn't failed to reach the Super Regionals since 2002 qualifies as utter failure. Apparently this clown doesn't have any clue what kind of an accomplishment it is for any Big Ten school (read: Northern) to even reach the Super Regionals. Someone needs to alert him that Big Ten baseball isn't the same thing as Big Ten football or basketball, where the built-in advantages are many.

Some people just live to smack. I'm no expert on college baseball, but it didn't take me long to realize that CSF was an elite baseball school. Playing CSF is like drawing a perennial top-10 team in the basketball tournament.

Top Bottom