Minnesota @ Cal St Fullerton Game thread

Game not on yet.

10:15 is the first pitch.

Awesome start to this game, Henkemeyer and Pettersen reaching base. come on Gophers.

Error by 1st baseman, lead to the 3rd Gophers run. 3-0.

Great innning Gophers. 3-0 after top of 1st.

Great start!!! I'm breaking in my metal gophers beer bucket i got as an engagement present a few weeks ago :D Nothing beats some cold ones and a Gophers lead!!

Someonw needs to live stream this game on justin.tv or something LOL I wanna watch!

hey guys does anyone know anything about recruits for next year?

Bring on the LOBOS....I'm going to have to pick up another case of beer for tommorow for my good luck bucket.

I opened the thread thinking I was going to hear about a Gophers loss, but wow. I dropped cable, so I couldn't watch it, and I admit I forgot about it anyway. Lets win a couple more games, this team is on fire! Whatever was wrong in the non-conference schedule looks like it is gone. A great win for the Gophers and for the Big Ten.

Awesome game

The game went exactly as we had hoped when being discussed right here on the Gopher hole. Start quick and let Rosin settle in and that is exactly what happened. No walks and only 3 hits given up in 8 innings. Let's see what happens tonight against a very good New Mexico team.

Wow, just got up and watched the game on DVR this morning, Rosin really came through like an ace and most likely guaranteed he will not be a Gopher next year but it was worth it. Fullerton's gamble to start there #3 backfired but that still leaves them there two big aces for the next two games. The Gophers really need to win today and then even if Fullerton makes it to the championship round, they will have used up there top three starters while we will still have Issakson to go in game 1.

New Mexico isn't any better than us but we can't look past them or get comfortable since we knocked off a 1 seed, the only 1 seed to lose to a 4. This game is so important if we really want to make a play for the super regional.

Of course Fullerton fans are really nervous about Stanford today, even with there top pitcher going. I guess they have a pretty good rivalry going and Stanford has knocked them out of the tourney a couple times in recent history.

We also need to get Kvansicka going, it's amazing we've done this much with him being in a little slump.

This game last night was amazing. Let's do it again against the Lobos!!!

Kvas

I agree that Kvas needs to get going. We won't get far if he continues to struggle. I hope against NM he has his breakout game.

A Little Over Confident

Looks like the Titans took the Gophers lightly. Starting their #3 guy in game 1 seems a little disrespectful of the opponent. Their coach was not talking smack before the game, but was assuring their fan base through the media that everything was fine despite their best player being out.

Top Bottom