Gopher baseball to play Cal St Fullerton

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
Gophers are the 4 seed in UCLA region. #2 Stanford and #3 New Mexico also in bracket.

Well its the CS-Fullerton Regional not UCLA.

Seems like the Gophers always go to California for the NCAA tourney.

Well, according to the ESPN broadcast live, it was UCLA. Maybe you should send ESPN a message. Sorry my post wasn't up to your standards.

Any more non-pertinent insights to add?

Anyone know when we will find out games times and possible TV broadcast information?

Well, according to the ESPN broadcast live, it was UCLA. Maybe you should send ESPN a message. Sorry my post wasn't up to your standards.

Anyone know when we will find out games times and possible TV broadcast information?

The ESPN selection show had the Gophers playing at Fullerton. I even wrote it down as the regional was revealed.

As for TV info, both the Stanford and Fullerton sports websites report that ESPNU is broadcasting the Fullerton and Coral Gables (U of Miami) regionals next weekend.

http://www.gostanford.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/053110aaa.html

http://www.fullertontitans.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/053110aae.html

I was just pointing out thats where it was incase anyone was confused. Jeez.

Here is the NCAA Bracket.

Gophers play in Fullerton Regional - DBL Elimination

If they win the Fullerton regional they play the winner of the Los Angeles regional (UCLA) in a 3 game series to go to Omaha.

It looks like all Winner's Bracket Games in the Fullerton Regional will be on ESPNU.

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2010/ncaa_bracket_DI_baseball.html

EDIT - looks like all games are on ESPNU at Fullerton - not just winner's bracket.

lighten-up-francis.png

I would love to come out and put a few runs on the board up against the Titans. Imagine the confidence our starting pitcher (Rosin I would imagine??) would have taking the hill with a few runs put up. I can't wait for Friday. You should see the weird looks I get walking around Ohio with my Big Ten Baseball champion shirt on.

Gopher Baseball

The key to this game is a fast start. It would be nice if in the first inning we put some guys on base and Kvas, Knutson or Oshea gets a hold of one. Then Big Seth goes out there in the first inning and retires the side one, two, three. A fast start is a must for this game.

Top Bottom