Royce White

MNfaninVA

Reaction score
Anyone have any new info to share on what his status is? Seems to have been very quiet lately
and this seems to be dragging on forever.

Thanks to you, I now have to set my "Days Without a Royce White Thread" counter back to zero. :p ;)

Anyone have any new info to share on what his status is?

p6.jpg

He quit the team during the season therefore he doesn't even have a status.

Art, Royce didn't quit. There's a new YouTube video out you didn't know about. :rolleyes:

To give you a real answer, a guy I know spoke to Frank White about a week ago and was told that it's all up to Tubby now

My guess is that Tubby will wait to see if Trevor leaves. If Mbakwe does, he signs Royce. if Mbakwe stays, he tells Royce good riddance.

I truly hope Tubby does decide to keep Royce and let him play for the Gopher's next season. I'm not normally one to say what I'm about to say but quitter or not this kid has so much untapped potential and could be a star for us. We could really use him and I want him back on the team solely because I think he could lead us to some more dub's. Any way you split it, Royce and Trevor make us a better team.

It is my understanding that Royce will need to take a bunch of summer school to get eligible and summer session starts on June 14th (I think). So, they will need to be something figured out soon, if they plan to use White next season.

It is my understanding that Royce will need to take a bunch of summer school to get eligible and summer session starts on June 14th (I think). So, they will need to be something figured out soon, if they plan to use White next season.

Maybe if Royce enrolls in summer school completely on his own it will increase the chances that Tubby will let him back.

Thanks to you, I now have to set my "Days Without a Royce White Thread" counter back to zero. :p ;)

and now i have set my 'i now have to set my "Days without a ***** Thread" counter back to zero"' counter back to zero.

Maybe if Royce enrolls in summer school completely on his own it will increase the chances that Tubby will let him back.

I think you're on to something. It would greatly increase the chances of Tubby allowing him back on the team. If not, the summer credits would able Royce to take Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 senesters off and be ready to play elsewhere the following season.

Top Bottom