My personal plea to the Florida DA

Rosemountian

Reaction score
(Or Whoever is in charge of the Mbakwe case)

If the guy is a criminal and a felon. Please prosecute him. I don't care if he wants/wanted the trial date pushed back. If he is a felon, he should not have that option. If he is a felon, get him out of the metro area I live in and into a jail somewhere.

If the guy is not guilty, drop the case and move on.

It is really simple. The prosecutor is really dragging on this. If he actually committed the crime that he is alleged to have committed, get the bum locked up. If he didn't, let him get on with his life. I do not work in law so I do not know exactly how everything works. But if Mbakwe truly is guilty of a felony assault, the prosecutor is doing the citizens of Minnesota a disservice by letting him be free.

(Or Whoever is in charge of the Mbakwe case)

If the guy is a criminal and a felon. Please prosecute him. I don't care if he wants/wanted the trial date pushed back. If he is a felon, he should not have that option. If he is a felon, get him out of the metro area I live in and into a jail somewhere.

If the guy is not guilty, drop the case and move on.

It is really simple. The prosecutor is really dragging on this. If he actually committed the crime that he is alleged to have committed, get the bum locked up. If he didn't, let him get on with his life. I do not work in law so I do not know exactly how everything works. But if Mbakwe truly is guilty of a felony assault, the prosecutor is doing the citizens of Minnesota a disservice by letting him be free.

They will get to it as soon as they clear-up the whole Jim Morrison issue.

They will get to it as soon as they clear-up the whole Jim Morrison issue.

Naturally, as I'm sure the Miami-Dade D.A.'s office are regular readers of the GopherHole, they'll comply with the request immediately.

It's about time someone took the initiative on this.

My personal plea is they do their job to the best of their abilities. All of the extensions have been at Trevor's request, haven't they?

Top Bottom