Mbakwe next stop Memphis?

98VQueens

Reaction score
RyanJamesMN
If Trevor transferred it would be to Memphis.
about 2 hours ago via txt

GophersNow
Mbakwe didn't transfer then, even with teams, including Memphis as potential possibilities. Can't blame him for keeping options open now.
about 2 hours ago via web

Marquette, Miami, Minnesota... Memphis?

Wouldn't he have to sit out next season to transfer again anyways?

RyanJamesMN
If Trevor transferred it would be to Memphis.
about 2 hours ago via txt

GophersNow
Mbakwe didn't transfer then, even with teams, including Memphis as potential possibilities. Can't blame him for keeping options open now.
about 2 hours ago via web

Marquette, Miami, Minnesota... Memphis?

Wouldn't he have to sit out next season to transfer again anyways?

Yes unless NCAA grants waiver - unlikely for Assault Charges Pending.

I wonder if any tampering has been going on. Strange timing unless someone called him up and said, "we'll let you play".

I wonder if any tampering has been going on. Strange timing unless someone called him up and said, "we'll let you play".

I didn't check, but if I was going to make a wild guess, I would say one of his teamates from the JUCO in Miami is at Memphis. A little conversation about the trial, maybe you want to transfer here type conversation.

I didn't check, but if I was going to make a wild guess, I would say one of his teamates from the JUCO in Miami is at Memphis. A little conversation about the trial, maybe you want to transfer here type conversation.

Yep, Will Coleman is at Memphis, and Darnell Dodson (one of Mbakwe's supposed alibi witnesses) had committed to Memphis until Calipari left for Kentucky.

Help Me

Why does he have to sit out when he didnt even play a minute? Thanks

Because he was on scholarship.

That doesn't matter. Even if he were walk-on (who redshirted), he'd have to sit out a year per NCAA transfer rules before playing elsewhere - UNLESS exception is granted by NCAA.

Top Bottom