Anyone watch the "ladies" get....

Reaction score
thumped by the Hawkeyes? I don't know if Pam is the "swift kick in the ass" type coach. There's way to much "niceness" on the court from the ladies. And what in the "Wide World of Sports" has happened to Emily Fox? She's having a dreadful senior year. Maybe it's my imagination but it looks like she has put on a few pounds and doesn't have that first step quickness she had in the past.
I know she had a stress fracture in her foot last summer but to my knowledge it hasn't been mentioned as creating a problem this year. The girls may struggle to reach 8-8 even though the Big Ten is down with only Ohio State being a premium team

No need to "stomp" on the ladies. It's bad karma. ;)

Rather than grabbing the opportunity to build on the final four season, it appears we've reverted to the pre-Whalen years. If this is good enough, keep Borton.

I used to enjoy watching the women's team, and even stuck with them post Whalen and McCarville.

I can't stand to watch the team anymore. They're so dreadfully boring to watch, Emily Fox's on court histrionics drive me nuts, and Pam seems to be out on the recruit trail for slow, plodding white girls from small towns in Minnesota.

I watched maybe three minutes of yesterday's game and turned it off and got on with my day.

Have to agree Nate. I watched Texas the other night and what a difference. It seems like our girls are playing in ankle deep sand

thumped by the Hawkeyes? I don't know if Pam is the "swift kick in the ass" type coach. There's way to much "niceness" on the court from the ladies.

Didn't she try that and have half the team transfer/quit?

I watched about 5 minutes of the game yesterday and it looked like most of our players had ankle weights on. They were so slow. It was dreadful to watch.

Another extension offered too early by Maturi??? I know we're young but, that guy at South Dakota State is the real deal.

Top Bottom