Border Battle Cup Final Score is in

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
Gophers 550
Badgers 330

The largest margin is the 6 years of the competition.

Looks like gophers are in shape to win it again this year, if my math suits me if we win our track meets we should clinch.... but those aren't until May

If all goes well (no more injuries), we should win points in both men's and women's track in the Spring. Hopefully we'll pick up more points before then. Wisconsin should win rowing, but I have no idea how our gold and tennis teams stack up against the Badgers.

If the baseball team sweeps Wisconsin this year then that should take us over the top.

Wisconsin has not beaten us in a long time in baseball!

Who cares. We got killed in football and lost in B-ball. Those are the most important and it is not even close.

Who cares. We got killed in football and lost in B-ball. Those are the most important and it is not even close.

Respectfully disagree...I love beating the Badgers at anything. The football, basketball and hockey losses are excruciating, I agree, but to beat them as a department is pretty gratifying. I'll never forgive them for the 1999 football defeat. We could have marched in Pasadena that year; instead it was El Paso. I will detest the Badgers until I am no more, and will revel in Border Battle wins as well!

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom