Mbakwe's current Facebook status

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
I'm loathe to start a thread on this, but I think this may be pretty important, or could possibly be nothing.

Anyhow, he says that he "is a free man!!!" And then there's subsequent congratulation posts.

Any chance the DA dropped the charges? Hopefully we'll hear something Monday.

Hopefully good news for Trevor. And I have to say, if they went all this time only to drop the charges, Trevor has good reason to be very upset with the Miami criminal justice system.

maybe he's referring to being done with finals and school for the year...

Exactly - it could be a million things, that's the problem with reading into FB statuses, you never know if they're talking about a girl, school, etc.

Perhaps he is now single...

Who would date a guy that has been accused of assaulting another female?

troll_detected.png

"Who would date a guy that has been accused of assaulting another female?"

Art, I'm guessing the jock-chasing tramps who hang out around NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL and even major-college football & basketball stadiums/arenas & hotels certainly wouldn't let that stop 'em. Although, to be fair, maybe I shouldn't refer to what they're looking for as "dating".;)

"Who would date a guy that has been accused of assaulting another female?"

Art, I'm guessing the jock-chasing tramps who hang out around NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL and even major-college football & basketball stadiums/arenas & hotels certainly wouldn't let that stop 'em. Although, to be fair, maybe I shouldn't refer to what they're looking for as "dating".;)

Tell it to the entire Duke lacrosse team. That b!tch made the whole thing up.

U Of M Schedule

Remember what it felt like to be done for the year.

Saturday

May 15 Last day of spring semester

Final examinations

1. doubtful it's because the semester was done since usually you update your status the day of, not 2 days later, and if he's like most athletes they were done weeks ago somehow, which still confuses me how they always get done earlier.

2. based on his other statuses about time to get his stuff together and how he should be gettin paid by now (which i say he will soon enough)...i think it may have something to do with the case, and if it is, my excitement level just went through the roof...

Either way...I'm hoping trev can get everything cleared up soon so he can get back to doin what he loves...

I would find it hard to believe he is referencing anything but his case with those words. If he is, then I find it very bizarre. If I were going through something like that, I would never reference "free man" unless it had to do with my case being dropped. It definitely wouldn't be about school or a woman.

Another FB update from Trevor as of 5/20.

"I luv the uofm but i can only b suspended so many games for somethin I didn do so I kno there will b ppl out there bashin me 4this decision but I have 2do whats best 4 my family n me"

Top Bottom