So...

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
RW either signs tomorrow or doesn't play this year or any year for that matter? sounds like a big day. :cool02:

I would imagine that he is still considered a Gopher by the NCAA and would not need to sign anything to come back. He would be under transfer rules though if he went somewhere else.

I would imagine that he is still considered a Gopher by the NCAA and would not need to sign anything to come back. He would be under transfer rules though if he went somewhere else.

Yea I was wondering about that. But he isn't on our roster so idk.

didnt they release him from scholarship? therefore hed have to resign?

Is White signed up to play in the Pulley summer league. That will say alot about his intentions. If he is not signed up for that I would imagine he is done as far as the Gophers go.

I thought Royce White quit....on his teammates and on his coaches.

Am I wrong? Did I miss another you tube video?

What is the over/under on how many times Art reminds us that Royce quit on his teammates if he does indeed come back? I say the number could reach 3 digits within this next year. That is assuming he doesn't have a coronary first!

What is the over/under on how many times Art reminds us that Royce quit on his teammates if he does indeed come back? I say the number could reach 3 digits within this next year. That is assuming he doesn't have a coronary first!

Hey....as long as the Royce White rubes and apologists continue to talk about him possibly returning, I will "remind" everyone he is a selfish quitter. It's amazing how so many people just look the other way and want him back so badly just because he's proven he can dominate a bunch a high school kids.

I thought Royce White quit....on his teammates and on his coaches.

Am I wrong? Did I miss another you tube video?

Hey....as long as the Royce White rubes and apologists continue to talk about him possibly returning, I will "remind" everyone he is a selfish quitter. It's amazing how so many people just look the other way and want him back so badly just because he's proven he can dominate a bunch a high school kids.
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:

Give it up Art...we all know where you stand on this, especially after literally the first 10-11x you mentioned it. It's really getting annoying.

Are you not intelligent enough to figure out that those people who are willing to give the kid a second chance really could care about your "reminders". You can remind us until we are blue in the face and we couldn't care one bit about the sniveling, whining and crying from a person who lives such a horrible and wretched existence that he cannot forgive a young man and give him a second chance. And of course I am intelligent enough to understand this is your way to spout off how superior you are to the rest of us rubes.

Bottom line Art, we don't give a farkle what you think!!

Hopefully we will be welcoming home Royce soon!!

:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:

Give it up Art...we all know where you stand on this, especially after literally the first 10-11x you mentioned it. It's really getting annoying.

It's just as annoying as the people who keep thinking he deserves to come back....

Are you not intelligent enough to figure out that those people who are willing to give the kid a second chance really could care about your "reminders". You can remind us until we are blue in the face and we couldn't care one bit about the sniveling, whining and crying from a person who lives such a horrible and wretched existence that he cannot forgive a young man and give him a second chance. And of course I am intelligent enough to understand this is your way to spout off how superior you are to the rest of us rubes.

Bottom line Art, we don't give a farkle what you think!!

Hopefully we will be welcoming home Royce soon!!

2nd chance? His 2nd chance was back in high school when De La Salle kicked him to the curb and Hopkins got sloppy seconds. He's on about his 5th or 6th "chance" by now.

If you don't care what I think, then why such a reaction?

What if Justin Cobbs wanted back on the team now? I'm willing to bet you don't feel the same way since he's nothing more than a role player.

2nd chance? His 2nd chance was back in high school when De La Salle kicked him to the curb and Hopkins got sloppy seconds. He's on about his 5th or 6th "chance" by now.

If you don't care what I think, then why such a reaction?

What if Justin Cobbs wanted back on the team now? I'm willing to bet you don't feel the same way since he's nothing more than a role player.

Did I miss something? Has Cobbs officially left the team? If the coaches are comfortable with Royce coming back, fine by me! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

It's just annoying that the only times you "contribute" to the board are when you talk crap about Royce (bring up him quitting), Tubby (bring up his BT record), or Trevor (reference his Marquette stats). Do you bash everything that you're a "fan" of? I don't think you've ever said anything decent about anything gopher related unless you were being sarcastic.

It's just as annoying as the people who keep thinking he deserves to come back....

The only annoying thing here is you Art.

Also, people, please god do not feed the troll. trolls will die if not fed.

Royce White QUIT on the U of M - at least once. And threatened on more than one occasion. He's a cancer and that some of you are so eager to look past his me-first selfishness is embarrassing.

Royce is not a victim. He has brought all of this upon himself. He's an idiot and a quitter.

Royce White QUIT on the U of M - at least once. And threatened on more than one occasion. He's a cancer and that some of you are so eager to look past his me-first selfishness is embarrassing.

Royce is not a victim. He has brought all of this upon himself. He's an idiot and a quitter.

finally someone with some sense about them woth regards to this loser. all this guy is another problem from happening. no more chances please! he has had way too many already.

finally someone with some sense about them woth regards to this loser. all this guy is another problem from happening. no more chances please! he has had way too many already.

The real chances we are taking here are signing D2 talent because we hate keeping 5 star players here for some reason. So what he screwed up he's trying to get his life together.

If he screwed up once, I could see your point, but he's shown no signs of rectifying his situation.

Hey, who doesn't believe in second or even third chances? If Royce can dedicate himself to academics and basketball, give him another chance.

Top Bottom