Saw Tubby today

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
Man, that guy is about as tall, handsome, and young looking in person as you could believe. He was all smiles and definitely had a spring in his step. A little funny considering where I saw him- the courthouse.

Man, that guy is about as tall, handsome, and young looking in person as you could believe. He was all smiles and definitely had a spring in his step. A little funny considering where I saw him- the courthouse.

Are you going to start calling him Handsome Tubby? Sounds like you have a little bit of a man crush.

I'll take the bait on this - why was he at the courthouse?

Are you going to start calling him Handsome Tubby? Sounds like you have a little bit of a man crush.

I'll take the bait on this - why was he at the courthouse?

Living downtown, and his birthday coming up in 6 weeks, I would gather he was there to renew his drivers license.

Just a guess.

Ummmm.....

me thinks the start of the Jimmy Williams court case had something to do with it.

Williams case.

I'm sure lefty is correct. I work in the Govt Center and saw Jimmy Williams as I left today.

you should ask colleague of a friend of tubby, he knows all, im sure his secret cameras got some footage

Top Bottom