Any Big Ten offers?

Reaction score
Have any of Minnesota's new recruits had a legit Big Ten offer? How about a Big Twelve or ACC offer? We have 5 players Iowa didn't want!!! God help us.

MV,
Now we better understand what you have spawned. I'm fascinated, what was it like growing up at the Vandelay household? Were you one of those families that gave out toothpaste at Halloween? Host a rotten egg contest for Easter? Avoided The Christmas Carol and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas because you thought Scrooge and the Grinch were sellouts? Pray tell, pray tell. . .

MV,
Now we better understand what you have spawned. I'm fascinated, what was it like growing up at the Vandelay household? Were you one of those families that gave out toothpaste at Halloween? Host a rotten egg contest for Easter? Avoided The Christmas Carol and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas because you thought Scrooge and the Grinch were sellouts? Pray tell, pray tell. . .

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I honestly could not stop laughing after that one ... well done!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know this is a joke post, but 3 of our 5 recruits (Hollins, Elliason, Walker) had legitimate big time offers. I agree with anyone who believes this class is a disappointment, but it's not a complete disaster.

MV,

The scrooge and grinch bit especially :clap::clap::clap:

well done, sir.

I think it's fair to wait two years before you declare a recruiting class a disappointment..

Last years incoming class was suppose to be the greatess... Since Tucker, Hall, Mitchell, Cookie, Rautins etc...

Have any of Minnesota's new recruits had a legit Big Ten offer? How about a Big Twelve or ACC offer? We have 5 players Iowa didn't want!!! God help us.

Not many if at all. Although I do agree with the poster about last years class was suppossed to be great, and it was no good (yet). So I won't judge yet, but on paper, very below average class.

They didn't.

(ESPN Scouts Inc) April, 2010: Oto has improved a lot in his time at Brehm Prep. He's become a much more consistent shooter and can knock down college 3's. Add this shooting ability to his 6-foot-8 frame and you can see why some high major programs were on him late in the game and ...

School Interest Offer Visit

Minnesota COMMITTED (04/19/2010) Offered 04/16/2010
Florida None Offered 04/02/2010
Iowa State None Offered 03/26/2010
Providence None Offered 04/09/2010

Never visited Florida, never had an offer.

Oto himself says his offers included Iowa State and Providence, two BCS schools. He doesn't list Florida as an offer in his upcoming interview with Nadine.

Go Gophers!!

Oto was scheduled to visit Florida, but it looks like after Iowa fired Lickliter they decided to go after Cody Larson instead.

Top Bottom