Madison Roll Call

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
Who else is heading down there on Thursday?

I'll be in the middle of the Grateful Red with a buddy of mine who did his undergrad up here but is getting his PhD down there.

Won't make Madison. ...

but just committed to a weekend road trip to Evanston.

Can life get any better? A Gopher basketball road trip to Chicago, not to mention at least one visit to the best pizza in the world, Lou Malnati's.

but just committed to a weekend road trip to Evanston.

Can life get any better? A Gopher basketball road trip to Chicago, not to mention at least one visit to the best pizza in the world, Lou Malnati's.

I'm actually lucky enough to be able to go to both! I'll be heading to Madison on Thursday afternoon, and am able to have a home office day on Friday, so I can head to Chicago on Saturday and catch up with some friends before the game with NateDawg on Sunday! Gopher Basketball season keeps things fun!

We're including a Big East tilt on our agenda, Cincinnati-DePaul, a little Saturday afternoon basketball (granted, the bottom of the conference) on our way to Evanston. Wish DePaul was playing someone other than Cincy. That's about as yucky of a Big East matchup as you can get, save for DePaul-South Florida or Rutgers.

I'll be in Evanston also. How many students do they estimate down there?

Top Bottom