What I LOVE about our team

GopherLady

Reaction score
I apologize if this point has already been posted - I got a little behind on GH over the weekend, and haven't caught up. What I really love about our team is our depth, and the fact that on any given day, there are about 12 guys that can each step up and be our best player for the day.

Today, it was Bostick, at Iowa, it was Travis Busch, and just about every one of our top 12 guys have had a game that they really excelled in. I've got to think, going deeper into BT season, this is going to be such an asset. It's pretty easy to scout 5 guys and prepare for them, but to have to prepare for 12 guys - and all of their different styles of play, that is a great weapon to have.

You are right on target...

GL,

I couldn't agree more. That depth also gives Tubby Amazing versatility in the style of play. He can go big, small, 4-5 great perimeter shooters, and anywhere in between. As these kids mature and gain B10 experience, they should be a tough match-up on both ends of the floor. One thing that has been missing is consistent penetration that causes the D to react. Bostick's emergence, assuming it continues, will bring that.

Top Bottom