couple questions...

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
1. Does Joe Coleman have an offer from us or what?
2. Are we pursuing any out of state recruits in the 2011 class?
3. Is Justin Cobbs gone or is he still flirting with staying?
4. Did we really just sign Maverick?
5. Royce White transferring? you can't be serious. If he ever does play college ball it will be here, he's always wanted to play for the gophs and no other team.
6. Are any of you as worried as I am about the recruits we target? No way can we thrive on 2 star talent.
7. Lastly, Purdue is top 5, Mich state is top 5, Ohio state is top 10, Illinois should be top 25, and Wisconsin should be good. Where the hell does that leave us? Tourney and first round exit? Or just a below .500 team?

I would appreciate any valid info on some of these subjects. :)

5. Royce White transferring? you can't be serious. If he ever does play college ball it will be here, he's always wanted to play for the gophs and no other team.
6. Are any of you as worried as I am about the recruits we target? No way can we thrive on 2 star talent.
7. Lastly, Purdue is top 5, Mich state is top 5, Ohio state is top 10, Illinois should be top 25, and Wisconsin should be good. Where the hell does that leave us? Tourney and first round exit? Or just a below .500 team?

1. Yes
2. Yes a few shooters, one of them is here this weekend Paul Jesperen(sp?), to replace hoff
3. Sounds like he is gone but i dont know that one.
4. Yes, pretty sweet name
5. I doubt this 1 because he would still have to qualify and most schools start summer classes soon
6. Not worried, Coleman will be a 4 star, Moats and the Travis' are high 3s low 4s depending who you ask.
7. We should be fine, i dont know the conference schedule, but we could finish above .500 depending schedule.

1. I believe Joe Coleman currently has an offer, how "strong" that offer is however is another issue

2. A few, but it's shocking how few out of state guys the Gophers are in on according to ESPN and Scout. That doesn't mean we are not in on some good guys that the recruiting media doesn't know about.

3. Gone

4. Not officially signed, but it's a formality at this point

5. I won't bet on what Royce White will or will not do at this point. The Gophers badly need his talent, but if he's not in the right state to use that talent, then he'd obviously be of no help.

6. We only "targeted" 2 star talent in the Spring when there are not many 4 or 5 star kids available. I am worried about recruiting as a whole.

7. Who's on our team next year? The Gophers may be better than several of those teams or they might slip down the ladder. It's the same names we've been talking about all offseason: Al, Trevor, Royce. If all 3 play and the Gophers remain healthy they could compete with anyone in the Big Ten. If none of the 3 play, the Gophers could be like 8th in the conference.

Top Bottom