Last scholarship

RaT

Reaction score
So are we just waiting it out a couple of months for Royce to get his s**t together or are we just going to bank the last remaining scholly?

rat

So are we just waiting it out a couple of months for Royce to get his s**t together or are we just going to bank the last remaining scholly?

If those are the two options, my money is "on the bank"!

:D

If those are the two options, my money is "on the bank"!

:D

Haha, seriously i hope they keep it and offer one of the Travis', both are long SFs with an OK jumpshot. Ross Travis could explode this summer if he plays well enough and stays healthy

I have trouble believing that Royce is ever going to be a part of this team. It is only a few months until practice resumes and it has been posted here (J Gopher IIRC) that the coaching staff is unsure if Royce really wants to be part of the team. Tubby has laid out the conditions which Royce must accept to return. At this point it seems those conditions have not yet been met by Royce. If Royce does not meet Tubby's conditions then it seems that Tubby believes the team will be better without Royce than it would be with him. Johnny G has posted that the coaching staff is not going to sit on the edge of their seat waiting to see if Royce is willing to do it Tubby's way. Tubby and his staff are paid to make these decisions. It is most unfortunate since Royce is a talented and likeable guy and is "locally grown". However it is my belief that Tubby and his staff are looking to use that scholarship elsewhere.

All this speculation about Royce White is foolish. Frankly, he doesn't warrant all the conjecture. He voluntarily resigned from the program and the school.

Could it me that he is just on into (the) U?

Top Bottom