Class 2011 Maxprep Ranking

Indeed.

I hope we get him verballed soon to start some momentum for the class. Good players like to go where other good players are going.

What year is Sampson's younger brother? I thought he was supposed to be an up and coming stud- in the 6'5" to 6'6" range. Tubby has certainly given Ralph III the red carpet treatment so we should be in good shape to at least have a go at the younger brother.

I don't think it matters who recruit him..If Minnesota gives him an Offer I believe he'll go to Minnesota.

I don't think it matters who recruit him..If Minnesota gives him an Offer I believe he'll go to Minnesota.

He has a Gopher offer, I would be surprised if he didnt commit to the gophers before the first signing period for the 2011 class

I didn't know Coleman was rated this highly. Pretty cool to lock him up. Anybody know if #3 on the list, James McAdoo is Bob's kid, or relative?

James McAdoo is Bob's nephew.

Thanks tc, Bob is my favorite Tarheel ever and was a great junior college recruit for Dean Smith. I would think Tubby can get Coleman. Right in his backyard, the kid was excited when they offered if I remember correctly. Tubby nabs him it will put some posters at ease.

Top Bottom