I came across this after the game today...

what the hell? what is the story with the moron who wrote this article?

LMAO....and this author still has a job????

Thanks ATTF, it was fun to reread this. I wonder if Doyle cut his writing teeth at DD.

If you look at his other stuff, it's clear that his sole intent in writing is just to piss people off and cause controversy, and so people talk about him on message boards like this. Basically, he is an internet troll who someone managed to land a job at CBS Sports.

This might have been harsh, but this is what I wrote.

I just read your article from March 22, 2007 regarding Tubby Smith flopping at Minnesota. Really? Do you even still have a job? He's turned the program around and has it ranked nationally while KY is sputtering. You might have one of the worst minds in sports. Tubby is a class act and runs a program the right way. I will be surprised if you even get this, because you should have been fired writing columns like this. If you're still employed, you might want to print a retraction...ASAP!

:)

Big L. In other words, he is no BFD, agreed? His article was so atrociously funny that I about peed my pants laughing at his slant. I liked his analogy of leading to the cliff but couldn't get his players to jump off. Sheesh!!!!!

I've read Doyel before and he is really bad. In the past, he has written a lot of anti-Duke stories (if you can even call it that) which I have enjoyed because I can't stand Duke but everything is so biased. It's like cbs just found some guy off of a message board somewhere.

Just to show off how much of a clue he lacks he lumps Purdue in at the bottom of worst jobs/programs in the Big Ten. As if all the garbage about Tubby wasnt enough.

Top Bottom