Stark Decision

Swaggerson

Bank Sect 112 Barn Sect 102
Reaction score
According to a previous post Stark's visit was scheduled for today...has he made a decision?

Not to be a jerk, but WHY do you need to start a brand new thread just to ask this question?! Why don't you just find the thread you mentioned, and post this question as part of it? That way, it will bump that thread up to the top, and someone might answer your question. I know I'm not a moderator, but crap like this just clutters up the board. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

And, sorry, I don't have any info on Stark's visit.

For that exact reason

Clowns like you load up threads with worthless emails like the one you just posted. Then, posters like myself who are interested in just getting the good info, have to sort through countless personal rants and childish bantering to find out the answer to their question. But by the way, I hope you have a great day and let me know if you learn anything about Mr Starks.

I'm a clown for calling you out?! Interesting take. By the way, you weren't the only one, as there are about three Maverick threads that started yesterday.

Just because you say "not to be a jerk" doesn't mean you aren't one. You're a clown for being a jackass. He wanted some info so he started a thread. That's the point of a message board.

Just because you say "not to be a jerk" doesn't mean you aren't one. You're a clown for being a jackass. He wanted some info so he started a thread. That's the point of a message board.

Agreed

+1

(Throws hands in air)

WTF? So I'm the bad guy for suggesting that he could have just as easily posted his question as part of the thread about Stark?! Geesh. I thought that having a less-cluttered board is usually what most people want. :rolleyes:

Response

(Throws hands in air)

WTF? So I'm the bad guy for suggesting that he could have just as easily posted his question as part of the thread about Stark?! Geesh. I thought that having a less-cluttered board is usually what most people want. :rolleyes:

Absolutely you are in the wrong. A completely uncalled for and rude post, in my opinion.

Minnie

(Throws hands in air)

FWIW, I don't think your original post was bad enough to warrant the abuse you have received. I thought your phrasing was relatively benign. :)

FWIW, I don't think your original post was bad enough to warrant the abuse you have received. I thought your phrasing was relatively benign. :)

Thanks, 201. I never meant it to be mean or rude. I just think it makes it tough to navigate, and figure out where stuff you want to follow is, when there are three threads about one player, and four about another that could all be lumped under one simple thread. That's all I was suggesting.

minnie

Thanks, 201. I never meant it to be mean or rude. I just think it makes it tough to navigate, and figure out where stuff you want to follow is, when there are three threads about one player, and four about another that could all be lumped under one simple thread. That's all I was suggesting.

No problem.

I still have not heard any news of the result of Stark's visit.

I hope he does walk on. I like a guy that wants to be here and is willing to pay his own way.

It shows spunk!

yea, you need to be environmentally friendly.. you wasted all this paper creating a new thread... oh wait..
is this the internet?

yea, you need to be environmentally friendly.. you wasted all this paper creating a new thread... oh wait..
is this the internet?

Let's see...a somewhat organized message board, or a board with tons of threads that go nowhere, because there are umpteen other threads that all talk about the same thing. Please, it's a simple topic, and it's pretty common at every board I've ever contributed to. He asked a question about Stark's visit. Why is it so bad for me to have suggested he just post his question under the already-existing thread about Stark being offered a roster spot?

is this the internet?

You mean we don't have to print these out and cross file them? ;)

I don't think your post was that offensive. It does get sort of annoying when tons of people come on here and start threads without looking to see if there has already been a similar post recently. That wasn't exactly the case here, but it does get a little frustrating during the season when 50 different people start threads just saying what he/she thought of the game.

Not to be a jerk, but WHY do you need to start a brand new thread just to ask this question?! Why don't you just find the thread you mentioned, and post this question as part of it? That way, it will bump that thread up to the top, and someone might answer your question. I know I'm not a moderator, but crap like this just clutters up the board. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

And, sorry, I don't have any info on Stark's visit.

he's coming to MN. I thought you all were the breaking news getters, and Myron needs this board for info to supply his twitter account. JK i won't be a jackass, just read a few threads and seen some guys being a little mean.

But seriously, Stark is coming to MN. He has made his decision, probably like two days ago. Someone might have already posted this but I cant read through all the banter trying to find out.

Top Bottom